• 11th/12th May

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 18th/19th May

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
What about Donington Park that's about as central in England as you can get?
That's the location of the National meet I think in July/august time... Well it was last year haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ah perfect haha whereabouts in Rutland are you thinking for this meet?
I'll leave all the details for the private chat so it's all away from the public eye to stop robbers etc of a large meet lol I will get a new thread open for it tonight or tomorrow then when people say yay I will get a chat going to go over points I think...

Reactions: kanyewest

g60stu

Feb 9, 2003
Reading
I’m unlikely to be able to make May 4/5 unless I bring my two kids along just for a day trip. They’ll probably just take the mickey out of my passion for my car anyway!!;)

Deleted member 103408

i do love being a unique little snowflake. as does everyone in my generation haha but its a shame we couldn't link up with the beastie before it was sold. heres to hoping another ibiza sneaks in and makes it to the next meet

Just to add to this, when walking the dogs this morning I went by the garage, the owner came out and said (about the Ibiza)

"What a cracking little car that is, took it out for a run yesterday across the wolds and the power and chassis were superb. He then went on to say he had had a few Audi A3's and they were not as good as the seat (for fun to drive and handling).
But his Mrs said he could not keep it

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
This is Bank Holiday Weekend, will it not be busy?
Yeah it probably will be, it's going to be a mission to get a date that I can do and a fair few people can aswell... I've not checked with the location yet either as I needed numbers etc... Half of April is half term (with one bank holiday) which is the same thing and then 2 bank holidays in May, it's a bit of a mission getting something down haha

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
The 18th/19th May is not a Bank holiday but that does put us close to the national meet in July, which doesn't bother me but i'd rather have more people there than a local meet...

Deleted member 103408

For what its worth bank holidays are
  • Tuesday, January 1: New Year's Day.
  • Friday, April 19: Good Friday.
  • Monday, April 22: Easter Monday.
  • Monday, May 6: Early May bank holiday.
  • Monday, May 27: Spring bank holiday.
  • Monday, August 26: Summer bank holiday.
  • Wednesday, December 25: Christmas Day.
Rough Idea on School holidays

Screenshot 2019-01-24 at 22.28.49.png

As much as I would love another meet it may be easier to arrange after the National one unless you get a bit more feedback.

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Whatever happens, I’ve got to make the next one! Cars through it’s MOT, four fresh tyres and a list of mods I want to do that will bankrupt me!

Mission tidy up begins!

Reactions: Yellow fr
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members