Your views on these coilovers!

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
Cant comment on a no name product, that i've had no previous experience of.

The only thing i can say is, yes they look like coilovers, as for how they perform, quite simply no one can tell unless they've tried them!

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
got them on mine, brought mine from rensport here in stoke, they fitt in just 2hours and are pretty good, hard to compare as these are the frst coilovers i've had, but the ride is alot better then the lowering springs I had on my old coupe.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
sirjimalot said:
i thought u didnt want to lower your car??? or am i making this up

I have wanted my car lowered for AGES

I even had the H & R Cup Kit to put on my first cupra back in 2003 but had to sell the car so i sold the kit as i didnt know i would be getting a second one until last year when i got this one

Its the next big thing i want to do to the car and i want it done by Donny South if i can

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
We can get the H&R cup kit yeah - Retail is £345+VAT - around 7 working day wait. There are 2 kits available... a 50mm front and 40mm rear kit - definately suitable for the cupra - or a 30mm kit all round which they are having to check if its suitable.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Awesome_Andy said:
We can get the H&R cup kit yeah - Retail is £345+VAT - around 7 working day wait. There are 2 kits available... a 50mm front and 40mm rear kit - definately suitable for the cupra - or a 30mm kit all round which they are having to check if its suitable.

I really dont know what to go for? I mean i like the idea of being able to adjust but dont know if i will use that, you know?

Will it be a noticable difference with the H & R Cup Kit? I want is slammed you see

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
mines about 55mm lowered just for day to day use, then it will be dropped a further 20mm for shows, i think mine were bout the 310 mark delivered in vat.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
beezaturbo said:
mines about 55mm lowered just for day to day use, then it will be dropped a further 20mm for shows, i think mine were bout the 310 mark delivered in vat.

What have you got on there and where did you get them from?

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
as i said above i've got the ones in the ebay link and they are from rennsport a company here in stoke. typ in rennsport on google and its there. nice bloke to deal with too.

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
beezaturbo said:
as i said above i've got the ones in the ebay link and they are from rennsport a company here in stoke. typ in rennsport on google and its there. nice bloke to deal with too.

Sorry being blonde!

I wanted the FK Silverline Xs but they are about £750 :-o

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise