• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Latest activity

  • Chris Kilgour
    Chris Kilgour replied to the thread VZ Extreme Pics.
    I was worried about how the green accents in the wheels would look, but it works very well. No photo that I've yet seen captures the...
  • Syphon
    Syphon replied to the thread Raval V1 52 kWh.
    Very nice! Scott
  • Syphon
    Syphon reacted to jezyg's post in the thread Raval V1 52 kWh with Like Like.
    Picked up my Raval V1 from Barlow Motor on Saturday, from the press car I had the software does seem to be less buggy and certainly an...
  • Syphon
    Syphon replied to the thread VZ Extreme Pics.
    Feel free to add them to our Raval album https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/media/categories/cupra-raval.36/
  • Syphon
    Syphon replied to the thread VZ Extreme Pics.
    Very nice!
  • Syphon
    Syphon reacted to Chris Kilgour's post in the thread VZ Extreme Pics with Like Like.
    PIcked up a VZ Extreme on Saturday from Snows Southampton (who were very good); Iridescent Plasma with black roof - that wasn't my first...
  • Syphon
    I'd be curious to hear your thoughts behind what made you interested in Cupra Raval. I left the answers as anonymous but you can for...
  • Syphon
    Syphon reacted to RPGWiZaRD's post in the thread CUPRA Raval V2 Launch Edition Review with Like Like.
    Thanks for review! This might be the first one I see in Plasma color without black roof and I like it, looks great from the picture...
  • SRGTD
    SRGTD replied to the thread VZ Extreme Pics.
    Looks very good 😎. Interesting to see the ‘Rebel’ name is actually on the grey aerodynamic trim piece on the 19” Rebel alloy wheels...
  • RPGWiZaRD replied to the thread VZ Extreme Pics.
    You are probably the first person to post pictures of a VZ Extreme with plasma color. The contrasty look with the tyres works...
  • Chris Kilgour
    Chris Kilgour replied to the thread New member.
    Pictures in the Raval forum: https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/vz-extreme-pics.483318/
  • Chris Kilgour
    Chris Kilgour posted the thread VZ Extreme Pics in CUPRA Raval.
    PIcked up a VZ Extreme on Saturday from Snows Southampton (who were very good); Iridescent Plasma with black roof - that wasn't my first...
    • IMG20260914125357.jpeg
    • IMG20260914125407.jpeg
    • IMG20260914125418.jpeg
    • IMG20260914125439.jpeg
  • Thanks for review! This might be the first one I see in Plasma color without black roof and I like it, looks great from the picture...
  • RPGWiZaRD replied to the thread Raval V1 52 kWh.
    Nice! Is that Fiord Blue or Magnetic Tech grey color? Always difficult to tell these colors apart from real world pictures due to...
  • I'd be curious to hear your thoughts behind what made you interested in Cupra Raval. I left the answers as anonymous but you can for...