Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Cheers mate.

I handed my car over to Techie yesterday for a cambelt and service. Top bloke with top service as well, I've never been treated so well as a customer at a dealer. I'll be going back there in the future garaunteed.

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I can't remember seeing you mate, I'll be out tonight all being well (hope it stays dry for a change) so will keep an eye out :D

Bit of a quick update,

Cambelt and Service is all done now (thanks again to Techie and Clarks in Kidderminster, top service, top communication, good price and generally exceptionally professional). The LCR was waxed again today (including the wheels), glass / interior done and polished. And the old corroded and crusty R badges were replaced. Also changed the black Pole-Positon Stickers to Red.

R Badges:
IMG_0171.jpg

Old and New Badges together
IMG_0173.jpg

Meep with Akimbo Hairdriers 8)
IMG_0175.jpg

Old Badge Removed
IMG_0176.jpg

Quick bit of polishing to remove old residue and crud
IMG_0177.jpg

Nice and new and shiny
IMG_0178.jpg

Pictures taken with my iPhail :lol:

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
looks good mate top work

Cheers bud, it's getting there!

good job ;)
Have you tried Dodo Juice Red Mist on it ? I use it on mine and it gives it a nice wet look.

I've never tried anything from the Dodo range (yet). I bought the Collinite about 2 years ago and I'm only halfway through it, its good stuff. Beads 6months after application too.

In the picture of your roof when you see your doors, is your drivers door open or do you have a missalignment of these doors?

The door was ajar (it's overlapping slightly in the pic)

Ace pics you got there mate :D

Thank you.

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
:lol:

My Trackday Camera arrived today:
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

It's about the size of my thumb, comes with:
Mains charger
Bracket which you can screw to a surface
Sat Nav type bracket
Belt Clip
Lanyard
Jelly Cover
Clip Holder
Driver CD
USB Cable
Engrish (or Chingrish) Manual which is a laugh to read!

I've got an 8GB Micro SD Card and it records in 720x480, not bad for £13 delivered from Singapore! Just found out its also got Night Vision (kinda!)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.