Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

TatoTDI

Nov 18, 2008
beautiful car! love everything except for the wheels color, just personal taste...

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Got my new tyres fitted today :D

Parada2.jpg

Parada3.jpg

Parada4.jpg

Parada5.jpg

Parada.jpg

Just need to go out and scrub them a little now :p Will get some pics when the car's clean

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I'm yet to use them properly yet ;) wheel hop is reduced compared to the rosso's. I had them on my previous car and loved them. How many miles did you get from yours? I'm off to the Nurburgring In 4 days so I think I could be replacing them when I get home!

turbo009

Red Lightning
Jun 15, 2008
Grimsby North East Lincs
I'm yet to use them properly yet ;) wheel hop is reduced compared to the rosso's. I had them on my previous car and loved them. How many miles did you get from yours? I'm off to the Nurburgring In 4 days so I think I could be replacing them when I get home!

Yes you will be replacing those if your off there mate :D be worth it tho lol

Cars looking good! wheels have grown on me more every time i look at your pics!

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I thought we'd give the LCR a final clean before we set off on our Epic Nurburgring Trip :D

DSC_0862.jpg

DSC_0870.jpg

DSC_0874.jpg

DSC_0878.jpg

DSC_0879.jpg

DSC_0873.jpg

DSC_0876.jpg

DSC_0861_fhdr.jpg

The new tyres are brilliant. They don't hop like the P Zero Nero Rosso's that were on it previously, they scuff a bit and then dig in without bouncing the front of the car. They look pretty cool too :lol: Haven't really tested the grip at the moment, didn't want to get the car mucky again after just cleaning it :p

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.