Front end damage - some advice

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Hi,

Just had a damn fox run in front of my Seat Leon FR 150 and its punched a nice fox sized hole through front bumper drivers side,

Completly destroyed the drivers side grill,
Smashed the bumper up,
Drivers side fog is in about 4 bits
A piece of plastic between bumper/radiator which was a long strip with rubber that come off into the bumper (what is this?)

Anyway, wheres the best place to source the spare parts? what sort of prices am I looking at?

The car is a 05 reg Seat Leon FR in platinum grey. There was other damage but it was mostly guards which had come unclipped, ive sorted all this now but theres still front end damage that needs fixing.

Really want to get this done, get the service sorted and then put the HID's in.

Thanks
Mike

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
There was a cupra R front bumper in silver on ebay last night if thats any good
Shame if you didnt go back for the fox would of made a nice stew :D

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Hi

No its the bottom grill, drivers side, I can see its a single grill as some of the clips are still there, Ive got the same front as this

www.seat.uk.com/images/large/CP04TCX.jpg

Waiting for an estimate from bartletts seat (hastings, e sussex) as to the costs of fixing the car, does anyone know where I can phone/email to get prices for parts? Ive managed to fix the fog with some superglue, all the parts where there just snapped or twisted, ive just glued the mount with plastic epoxy and its rock solid, so now really after a bumper and that one grill.

Thanks
Mike

marshyc

Mar 12, 2006
Huddersfield
Sorry to hear about that mate. Damn Foxes.[:@]

Waiting for an estimate from bartletts seat (hastings, e sussex) as to the costs of fixing the car

Thought you were complaining about them?

If they fecked up something like the brakes on my car I certainly wouldn't be letting them do any accident repair!

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Only official seat dealer near me, next nearest is haywards heath or maidstone both an hours drive away and seeing I only have saturdays to get the car to them or pick it up its a bit hard.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.