LED failure in wraparound ambient lighting?

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Has anyone had a couple of sections of the wraparound ambient lighting fail? I've just notices 2 or so of the the 3 sections in the passenger (LH) door have failed, leaving only the section which also shows the blind spot warning still working.

Anyone had a look behind the door card at the connections, getting it reset, etc.?

Tmat

Jan 26, 2023
Are you able to post pics so we get a picture of what you mean please?

LetsForment

Nov 28, 2022
South East England
I have had a couple of times when an entire section fails up light up. Eg the entire bit on the driver door. The rest ( across the dash and the passenger door ) seemed ok.

It comes back on the next time I unlock. So just put it aside as a 'formentor character '.

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Are you able to post pics so we get a picture of what you mean please?
Here you go, not been out in the evening for a few days:

Drivers side (normal):

C66F8C78-2309-433D-A181-19870FFE5858.jpeg

Passenger side:

C95024BE-6453-4A47-9E65-E5F41399DB36.jpeg

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Thanks for the pics....really weird. Have you contacted your dealership/garage? Hope it gets sorted out soon.
No, really can’t be bothered at the moment and it’s not exactly the end of the world. Just wondered if anyone else had the same, and / or had had the doorcards off for whatever reason.

Mar 2, 2023
No, really can’t be bothered at the moment and it’s not exactly the end of the world. Just wondered if anyone else had the same, and / or had had the doorcards off for whatever reason.
I have the same issue on the door. It’s getting fixed under warranty at the end of March. Not sure what the part is that was ordered I’m afraid. I’ll try to remember to post when it’s fixed

Reactions: dashnine