New Leon Headlights with Daytime Running LEDs

clarkeg

Jul 27, 2008
Armagh, N. Ireland
Hmmmmm...look a bit cheap to me (not the price), it would be nice for the ebay seller to post up pictures of them actually in a leon and not just a stupid arty photo.

jtr

Feb 22, 2008
Don't think I would have bought them but never seen anything like them before - guess I now know why!

Really after some HIDs but not to keen on after market kits due to some of things mentioned in the other thread.

13snc

13SoNotCool
Jan 8, 2008
Croatia
www.seatclubcroatia.com
seatdectane2.jpg

DLSEK06g.jpg

DLSEK06Jg.jpg

now.. on the car.. doesn't look that cheap.. hm?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
One thing is for sure. I can guarantee they wont be going on to my car.

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
They look good on the photo, but it is going to be like the Lexus lights, something that you see every Saxo and Clio owner with.

They are actually not that common even on Audis. I think only the TTS, R8, S4 and maybe the A4 come with them as standard.

Even on the TT forum they class them as a chavvy mod if you don't have a TTS with them as standard.

ChrisMansell

Sep 4, 2008
sorry but who gives a FCUK!!! if a few people on a different forum think that people with a different car are chavvy??

infact who cares what ANYONE thinks??

I hate lexus lights with a passion. it ruins the look of every car that has them in my opinion. . . . it just so happens that most of them are chavs.

but these lights look really nice fitted, as the picture shows. therefore they won't be the "new lexus lights" because these look like a really nice, well made set of aftermarket lights. (not cheap and tacky like lexus lights) these look great and standard (unlike the big mirrors in lexus lights). . . and anyway so what if chavs buy them?? chavs buy CARS are you going to sell your car in protest?? Jeeeesus.

just because chavs wear Nike all the time, if you wanted to buy some running shoes, would you say " oh I'm not getting nike trainers because someone on this other forum says that chavs wear them "

PATHETIC.

anyway, rant over, as always, each to their own. I like these, you're welcome to hate them but don't keep sayin " ooh chavvy!! " because, THEY'RE NOT!

PLUS they have projector lenses which would suit an HID upgrade nicely without blinding people like you do if you have the reflector lights . . .

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
sorry but who gives a FCUK!!! if a few people on a different forum think that people with a different car are chavvy??

infact who cares what ANYONE thinks??

I hate lexus lights with a passion. it ruins the look of every car that has them in my opinion. . . . it just so happens that most of them are chavs.

but these lights look really nice fitted, as the picture shows. therefore they won't be the "new lexus lights" because these look like a really nice, well made set of aftermarket lights. (not cheap and tacky like lexus lights) these look great and standard (unlike the big mirrors in lexus lights). . . and anyway so what if chavs buy them?? chavs buy CARS are you going to sell your car in protest?? Jeeeesus.

just because chavs wear Nike all the time, if you wanted to buy some running shoes, would you say " oh I'm not getting nike trainers because someone on this other forum says that chavs wear them "

PATHETIC.

anyway, rant over, as always, each to their own. I like these, you're welcome to hate them but don't keep sayin " ooh chavvy!! " because, THEY'RE NOT!

PLUS they have projector lenses which would suit an HID upgrade nicely without blinding people like you do if you have the reflector lights . . .

Some good points and those in the picture do look really good.

There are already people running around with these on that don't look as good though, not the exact same one those granted.

I just wonder about all these type of mods how many people actually declare them to the insurance company?

I have enough hassle getting quotes just because of factory fit options, nevermind anything aftermarket.

Poverty

cheap imitations make the cars look chavvy. Even high quality LED's on non sporty cars look a bit crap. However a high quality aftermarket kit on a nice looking sporty car would work well. The ibiza bocanegra and the scirocco R concept both have led's in the headlights also.

If they look good, and they do in those pics, I would fit some to my leon.

ktulumike

Jul 9, 2008
Banbridge, N Ireland
I have to say, I like them. They look good in the pic, but I'd need to see them in the flesh to get a real idea of them. Nothing chav about them imo, LED's look good on any car if done right. Most times aftermarket LED running lights just look like they've been shoe horned in without much thought, just to have the latest look.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise