PD130 Sport - 312mm Brake

Triple D

Aparently there is a bit more room behind the FR wheels, so techie said when he did mine.

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Wizardtm said:
Yes they fit with 16" alloys. Not much space left, but they do fit.
There was some debate about this a while back - it seems that the Audi calipers (from TT and S3) seem to fit, but the Leon Cupra ones don't, so you need to be careful which ones you get. Extensive discussion in another thread a while back :)

Wizardtm

muddyboots said:
There was some debate about this a while back - it seems that the Audi calipers (from TT and S3) seem to fit, but the Leon Cupra ones don't, so you need to be careful which ones you get. Extensive discussion in another thread a while back :)

That's true. Because on my Ibiza the TT brakes where mounted I totally forgot about the Cupra one :doh:

This is how the TT brakes look on a Ibiza 130TDI with 17" rims.

Before:

After:

(yes I need to clean my car a.s.a.p. :redface: )

Triple D

Golf turbo was selling two sets on e bay last night at £217 a set.

golfturbo

Not too difficult, as they are a straight swap nothing complicated. If your technically minded should be OK but don't dabble if your not sure, after all it's the brakes that stop ya!

pmdc199

Jun 7, 2004
312 clearance

Was the upgrade with sport tdi wheels and a pencil clearence, as I am considering going back to 16 as the ride is too harsh on 17

Triple D

pmdc199 said:
Was the upgrade with sport tdi wheels and a pencil clearence, as I am considering going back to 16 as the ride is too harsh on 17
yep 16'' wheels.