what have you done to your car today ?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cruised down to Gatwick and back earlier to pick up my parents from the airport.

Lovely summer's evening drive down. Didn't even feel the need to boot it, just enjoyed some torque when necessary :D

Really happy with the car right now.

Tomorrow, hopefully booking in my alloys for refurb and colour change :D

Pyro

Improve it like an idiot whilst my head was out listening to the turbo, a la a dog/ 8 year old boy!

a swindon lad aye???? might have seen you about where abouts you from? what you driving? (i know its a cupra tho ;)) lol

i took my intercooler pipes off to see if my bung fits :D but got distracted so never found out :cry: lol

bigry

Jul 12, 2010
Manchester
washed my lambo's again after driving it like a stole it on the way home from Awersome yest teaching my mates in there vr6's who's boss

cookieboy

Nov 19, 2008
stirling
Washed and polished the car on sat for a wedding.

We photo of the out come

IMG_0714.jpg

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Fitted the stainless engineering heatshield off ebay, really nice fit and looks good...
also fitted front mudflaps which were from an ibiza 99>, took the metal bracket off and screwed them to the arch with the origonal screws....
Look good and subtle.... ;)

Also if anyone else has bird s*** blemishes on their black Leon which they cant get off with polish, t-cut etc, i'd recommend Meguiars Scratch X....
Cant believe how good this stuff is. Worked it over the blemish for 5 mins and it totally disappered. Magic.....................:blink:

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Oh and I've just got back from Lepson's alloy wheel refurb HQ and chose my new wheel colour today.

:D

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Hi t0m its a toyo sport front mount..

What colour did you choose for your wheels?

Cool, it looks huge and pretty awesome :)

Gone for a colour of theirs called 'Carswet or Cars Wet' lol, it looks the dogs against platinum. We put an Enkei rim that was similar to a Comp Mo' against the car and it just looked right!

It'll be done by the weekend, so keep your eye on the RR for pics of how it looks come Sunday or so.

cookieboy

Nov 19, 2008
stirling
Cool, it looks huge and pretty awesome :)

Gone for a colour of theirs called 'Carswet or Cars Wet' lol, it looks the dogs against platinum. We put an Enkei rim that was similar to a Comp Mo' against the car and it just looked right!

It'll be done by the weekend, so keep your eye on the RR for pics of how it looks come Sunday or so.

Cheers mate.. I think its a pritty good kit.. Only bad thing is the crash bar has been cut out.. I need to get another one the comes with the forge kit.

YOur wheels will look good :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cheers mate.. I think its a pritty good kit.. Only bad thing is the crash bar has been cut out.. I need to get another one the comes with the forge kit.

YOur wheels will look good :)

Yeah only hear good things about Toyo kits on here. I've got the TX one but I want the Forge Big Race jobbie one day. It'll fit alot better and it'll be about time to move on from mine once I've saved for the Forge :lol:

The Forge crash bar is £140 alone!

Cheers bud I hope they look good once back :)

cookieboy

Nov 19, 2008
stirling
Yeah only hear good things about Toyo kits on here. I've got the TX one but I want the Forge Big Race jobbie one day. It'll fit alot better and it'll be about time to move on from mine once I've saved for the Forge :lol:

The Forge crash bar is £140 alone!

Cheers bud I hope they look good once back :)

Lol yeah I will end up with one of those as well but the bank ballance said no when i was looking to get one lol.

I just seen your RR thread the car it looking wicked.. What was your exhaust cleaned with? i need to give mines a good clean.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Lol yeah I will end up with one of those as well but the bank ballance said no when i was looking to get one lol.

I just seen your RR thread the car it looking wicked.. What was your exhaust cleaned with? i need to give mines a good clean.

Haha, mine too. All in good time though. I've got alot of the major stuff done now, so I'm just picking off mod after mod as each month comes along. Should be done by the end of the year... :)

Thanks mate. It was recently detailed by Rob my neighbour at his place of work http://supercardetailing.com/ - and I think he used a Megs metal polish. I previously was using Autosol, a cloth and alot of grafting by me lol.

I'm loving your roof and mirrors they look sweet.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.