what have you done to your car today ?

cookieboy

Nov 19, 2008
stirling
Haha, mine too. All in good time though. I've got alot of the major stuff done now, so I'm just picking off mod after mod as each month comes along. Should be done by the end of the year... :)

Thanks mate. It was recently detailed by Rob my neighbour at his place of work http://supercardetailing.com/ - and I think he used a Megs metal polish. I previously was using Autosol, a cloth and alot of grafting by me lol.

I'm loving your roof and mirrors they look sweet.

Cheers mate iv also done the bit's of the doors between the glass :D
I think i will buy some of that at the weekend and try it out..

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Cheers mate iv also done the bit's of the doors between the glass :D
I think i will buy some of that at the weekend and try it out..

I've always thought about doing those door pillar bits in real carbon! Good work though bud she looks mint and it's the best colour :whistle:

Yeah Autosol it a good few times it'll come up very well!

cookieboy

Nov 19, 2008
stirling
Yeah deffo is the best colour imo ;)

I will defo be doing this at the weekend like its the only thing thats lets the car down haha

SteveFR150

Aug 5, 2011
Irlam manchester
Leon

Hi all just joined just about to buy my 2nd leon fr in platinum grey 2005 tomorrow. Going to take it to awesome gti in my home town, is it worth getting Wyns engine purge .engine oil flush etc. Id like it to be running sweet .

Also going to get the alloys coated what colour would you all advise ?

Much appreciated

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Get the car then get some pics and once you're upto 15 or so posts you can put some pics up and ask in the photo shop request section for different colours so you can see how they look. Welcome to the site:)

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
not really done much with my car the last month due to being insanley busy at work however that didnt stop me buying online when i get home hehe. last week i had a hughes rear strut brace arrive, and today i ordered my 5th boost gauge :)

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Poly DBM bushes fitted today along with TT front wishbone rear bushes. Should be a change in ride from now on. I'm sure my exhaust note has changed as a result too!

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Checked tyre pressures, pumped them up a bit. Moved it from over the road onto the drive due to riots.

That's as much as it's moved in a week haha!

I do miss driving it though and having to commute into London everyday. Sucks at the moment especially.

SteveFR150

Aug 5, 2011
Irlam manchester
Unfortunatly i didnt get the my leon yesterday. Someone made him a offer without seing the car .after already agreeing with me to view . So have to wait now for another to come available :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise