sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
I'm running reps and there are hundreds of pot holes around and iv had no problem. Wheels still look brand new, in fact I found the quality to be spot on

Aug 5, 2010
Pig Hill
Why are replicas cheaper?

Cheap wheels is always a concern for me, as it's a critical component, it's not something I like to scrimp on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good point!

I had 18 inch RS6 reps on my golf for a while. Had to get rid as they were really heavy compared to most other wheels.

Changed for some oz superleggeras in 19s. Couldn't believe how ridiculously light they were in comparison!

The reps do look nice but I can't understand modding a car to make it faster and then attaching some weights to it to slow it down!

jamiebennett81

I just think why not scour eBay, pick up a proper set, refurb in the colour you want and fit decent tyres

Will only work out a little more expensive and then you have a genuine Audi stamped wheels, lighter, better quality, custom colour and they ain't a rep ;)

jamiebennett81

The originals are 5x112 though aren't they?

This is very true, as I have a passat which is 5x112, opps forgot Seats are 5x100, sorry

Why not get a set of genuine VW ones then? Loads of nice ones on fleabay. VW and Audis vary from 5x100 - 5x112 across golfs, TT platforms etc, so it's worth searching for a deal

Stuart_cupra

Aug 28, 2010
Bromley, Kent
Ill have a browse, sure ill find something that fits the bill. As for the weight issue, doesnt bother us. We dont race or do track days and only rerally drive 10 miles a day plus a couple trips to Dorset and back for Family holiday, hence im not remapping.

minty23

low and definatly slow
Oct 20, 2009
Battle, East Sussex
rs6 wheels help

18" 8.5j rs6 wheels with 225/40/18 can anyone give me any advice on whether these will rub on my 1.6 leon???????? or if anyone has had wheels close to this size thanks

Pyro

1d6964a7.jpg

Pyro

I think so can't find my bloody recipt now :( no spacers there lightweight reps not cheeky crap ones still cost alot ;) lol if I could find the recipt I could get the name of the place

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise