greesha

Leon 1.8T on steroids
Jan 6, 2009
Slough
ouch! really!

I wonder how heavy my Oz's are? probably some where in between, but these are of an excellent quality though, and dont dent or chip as easy as when I had my old deep dish wheels on

I was actually looking after that info and i found out that 17" oz superleggera weights just 6.9kg :). Lovely wheels.

jamiebennett81

I was actually looking after that info and i found out that 17" oz superleggera weights just 6.9kg :). Lovely wheels.

nice

18's probably not that much heavier then.

You get what you pay for, and the lesson I have learnt is to buy genuine wheels, not replica's....they are replica's for a reason

greesha

Leon 1.8T on steroids
Jan 6, 2009
Slough
Well... i bought some wheels off ebay. 17" OZ TITANS. I thought as they are OZ's that they will be light. Well, they aren't :). something about 14kg's a corner. Still better than my OEM 16" i guess :)

millsyscossie

Oct 29, 2006
Bonnie Scotland
Ive had a few sets of reps from wheelbase direct, fantastic company to deal with and service was outstanding

RS6 reps were perfect that i bought and suited my previous Bora pefectly

I also had a set of genuine Audi RS6 look/ S-Line alloys in 18" aswell and they were easily just as heavy

Fancy either RS6 again for the Leon or R32 reps im undecided at the mo

DaNnY_LaD

Big Turbo Leon Cupra R
Jun 2, 2007
Manchester,Walkden
www.myspace.com
Are these the Wheels Everyone is talking about?

Rs6 on a LCR?

DSC00nahhh.jpg

DSC00521a.jpg

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Indeed they are Dan! Spill the beans, if its not too much to ask. Who did you part your cash with for those? Great info from everyone there thanks. Amazed at the weight difference with those ProRaces. Food for thought, but i have to say, as far as price and looks goes these oldstyle rs6 reps are crackers. By the looks of it wheelbase quite reputable, so i'll maybe give them a call.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Ive had a few sets of reps from wheelbase direct, fantastic company to deal with and service was outstanding

RS6 reps were perfect that i bought and suited my previous Bora pefectly

I also had a set of genuine Audi RS6 look/ S-Line alloys in 18" aswell and they were easily just as heavy

Fancy either RS6 again for the Leon or R32 reps im undecided at the mo

I to have a set of genuine S lines and had a set or RS6 reps.....the genuine ones are noticably lighter :confused:

My reps
15374822.jpg

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
I'm so sick of these wheels you would not believe... They are on every VAG car in NI you see.. Golfs, Boras, Passats, Leons, Toledos, A4s... I hate them for that reason alone!

jamiebennett81

I'm so sick of these wheels you would not believe... They are on every VAG car in NI you see.. Golfs, Boras, Passats, Leons, Toledos, A4s... I hate them for that reason alone!

kinda getting the feeling that you dont like them then:cartman:

andycupra

status subject to change
I to have a set of genuine S lines and had a set or RS6 reps.....the genuine ones are noticably lighter :confused:

where they the same size / width etc?

It wouldnt surprise me that reps are a little heavier as im sure they will use lower spec alloy. but id not expect it to be drastically different, the old RS6 design will be a fairly heavy alloy simply due to the design.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
where they the same size / width etc?

It wouldnt surprise me that reps are a little heavier as im sure they will use lower spec alloy. but id not expect it to be drastically different, the old RS6 design will be a fairly heavy alloy simply due to the design.

Umm pass! I'm not sure what width the genuine ones are but I doubt there 8.5" like the reps :)

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
they are nice but way way too common i prefer the OEM LCR ronals alloys
can see the brembos & brake disks behind them better

Paul B2010

Jan 17, 2010
Does anyone know the weight of the starfish alloys, so I know what im comparing to when i make the purchase? I wouldn't want to double the weight for the pleasure of the rs6 reps.

Stuart_cupra

Aug 28, 2010
Bromley, Kent
RS6 replica wheels

Still havent got our 03 plate cupra yet but we know it needs some new tyres soon. Im thinking if im shelling out that much money i may aswell look for good wheel/tyre packages and have always loved the RS6 wheels. Had one of the first rep sets out on our old A3, before every git copied us. So, black Leon, silver rs6 reps with falken tyres for 560 quid. Seems good to me. Whats the ideal offset, pcd, 5 stud i assume?
Whats peoples opinions of them? Think they will lookgood compared to the starfish style ones it currently has.

Id post the link, but havent made enough posts on here to allow it yet.:cry:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise