Jammy Git!!!!

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
I booked my car into Stealth Racing in Southam today for the trial REVO software...........Bloke comes out with his laptop and leads and sets about my car.....After a few minutes off tapping away at his keys he turns around and..............Hey Presto!! Turns out REVO was already lying dormant in my ecu from the previous owner!!! Wot a stroke of luck!! The bloke turned it back on for me , i took it for a spin, came back with the biggest smile i have had for a long time and bunged him 25quid!!! How lucky was that!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

gazjones

thats not bad at all mate bet your well chuffed with that!

gazjones

better have a look first so now you dont have to save up much more for the fmic

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Gav.. Ill keep an eye open for you down Redditch way.. im over hopwood and that was ofte n and occasionally venture barnt green /redditch.. im not for off hagley road. .. any idea who's car it was before? was he on the forums?
Oh, and clicky the link in my sig.. dunno if you might be interested
;)

gavthelad

Bring on the Boooooost
Nov 19, 2005
Redditch (Midlands)
Gav.. Ill keep an eye open for you down Redditch way.. im over hopwood and that was ofte n and occasionally venture barnt green /redditch.. im not for off hagley road. .. any idea who's car it was before? was he on the forums?
Oh, and clicky the link in my sig.. dunno if you might be interested
;)

Yeah read the link.....sounds good! Im sometimes over by hopwood aswell havin a meal or a beer in the hopwood pub, i work over in Shirley, do you ever venture over there? I bought the car a year ago from a bloke in leicester, his name was Adrian but i cant remember his user name on the site, although he did used to use the forum.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I know Shirley pretty well. only normally use the hoppy in the summer if working that way and finish early.. swift sherbet on way home kinda thing .. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.