• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
those pictures were very scarey!
and to think those hands have touched my car!

gallery35.jpg


Funny as Feck!
:D
 
Not sure what it is Bill about your car , but Kev is often happier working completely naked on your car , he said something about liberating and at one with the badger .... I think the stuffed badger toy in the back looked harrased .

Personally I think it helps him get in tune with the car , he feels he has bonded with the car as it were



those pictures were very scarey!
and to think those hands have touched my car!

gallery35.jpg


Funny as Feck!
:D
 
Not sure what it is Bill about your car , but Kev is often happier working completely naked on your car , he said something about liberating and at one with the badger .... I think the stuffed badger toy in the back looked harrased .

Personally I think it helps him get in tune with the car , he feels he has bonded with the car as it were

Oh no... is that why ickle badger looked cross eyed? has he been used and abused? His fur looked a little, how shall I say, ruffled and spikey.. [B)] :think:

naked on my motor... would explain the bum prints on the bonnet. wondered how they got there...

how did he like its big pipe... 5" slash cut, carboned up for smoother entry.
and that 4" entry.... and bigger dump valve too..... Ohhhh the thought of it.


:hide: