looking for an exhaust system with oval style tail pipe

ET CUPRA

May 12, 2007
Essex
i've got an 03 plate leon cupra and i'm doing a few mods, i've been looking around for an exhaust system with an oval style tail pipe,haven't had to much
luck so some advise would be great please people:D

BigLad

awesomegti do a catback mate for £268...thats what I am having as I have had 2 millteks before and they are brill and sound ace but not to much like a chav!

ET CUPRA

May 12, 2007
Essex
hi mate,did you get that catback fitted? if so what's it like?some pics would be great if you have some!

NickT

Mar 29, 2004
LB, Beds
i've got an 03 plate leon cupra and i'm doing a few mods, i've been looking around for an exhaust system with an oval style tail pipe,haven't had to much
luck so some advise would be great please people:D

Milltek only do the Twin-jet tailpipe for the Leon Cupra, Piper do a selection of tailpipes I believe.

dainott2105

mk1 Cupra and mk2 FR TDI
Nov 4, 2006
swansea
Not sure i bought it off a mate who had it on his LC for a few months and then had a big turbo fitted and had a new exhaust with it so i had it off him. I know that the tail pipe was on there from new and has miltek stamped on it. Looks spot on aswell fair play (if i do say so myself lol)

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
The miltek one is a more rectangle shapped tailpipe but its got rounded edges, the LC one from miltek is 2 jet style pipes is it not? Only LCR miltek is "oval" AFAIK.

JoeV

Apr 28, 2008
Chester
I fitted a jetex to mine on the weekend (same as mentioned above) car isnt noticeably louder and it fits in the cut out perfect. Only bad point is that the backbox is very close to the rear spring.

BigLad

Thats the same as mine, no extra volume in sound, although now it is coking up it is sounding sweeter. The back box is very close to the spring but has not knocked at all and it is coming up to a week being fitted.

Jonny

slightly insane monkey
Jul 5, 2005
South Wales
What about a Seat Sport cat back, has a 6" x 4" oval tail pipe? Bought one for my FR, looked good, and had the Seat Sport logo etched on the top of the tip.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.