Angel Eyes

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
You'd be better off with Cupra lights IMO.

All these things look tacky when not OEM,

Lexus lights - ok on a lexus
LEDs - ok on an audi
Angel eyes - ok on a bmw

Having said that, i was thinking today, someone would make a killing if they made bocanegra headlights to fit the mk5 cupra's when the come out, that would look good!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
They're twin beam and a darker grey colour inside. Its a subtle difference but makes the car look much meaner.

Hard to explain the difference without pictures, but if you take a look at the readers rides you will see what i mean.

I would say there are pretty rare anywhere. Second hand cupra parts are like g0lddust.

Lol Mat beat me to it.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Yeh some of them do, but we never sorted out a set reason for what had what, cos all the Chills seem to have single headlamps regardless of when they were built.

Oddly according to Eurocarparts, twin beam headlights are cheaper brand new than single beam headlights! Strange but true

Mat

maybe the age?

I had a cool/s x reg

probably just what they had lying around lol

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
I think it was a case of that, you would have thought the later cars would have got better headlights, but then again it is a SEAT so you get whatevers lying at the bottom of the parts bin.

In away im glad mine were single, cos it was easy to get a replacement from a scrapyard, didnt come across any twinbeam ones at all!

jattjoka01

Dec 13, 2008
London
I want angels too!! they look propa cool! not the cheapy ones the smoked FK style one like the one for the MK3 Golf!

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
i think all 1.6 sports come with twin headlamps, and cupra shocks and springs too IIRC but im not too sure. i think angel eyes look good on some cars, im not too sure what they'd look like on an ibiza though? maybe someone could photoshop a set on??

antnee

Sometimes, cars with badboy bonnets or even just eyebrows can look good with angel eyes, but it takes other things to pull them off

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
Sometimes, cars with badboy bonnets or even just eyebrows can look good with angel eyes, but it takes other things to pull them off

i dont think i have ever liked a car with any of those things on.

cars with 'badboy' bonnets make me laugh and point.. :lol:
as an example last summer i was driving my old MG TD about and i pulled up to some lights. now since this car was made in 1953 you HAVE TO rev match on down gear changes as there are no syncro's.
anywho some chav in a car though i was 'trying to show off' so he sat there in his car revving its nuts off trying to impress my fiance with his cars body kit, bonnet raisers, badboy bonnet and stupid exhaust... we ended up laughing at him in his face. he didnt know what to do with himself.

.... this is a Seat forum.. not a Paxo saxo forum

chav's... who would have 'em

Last edited: