• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

cuprakyle

Guest
not owned it long but already but some distinguishable features on it to make it my own, hope you like . .

14012009565.jpg

14012009568.jpg

13012009560.jpg

13012009558.jpg

13012009556.jpg

13012009554.jpg

13012009555.jpg


all comments welcomed
 
Nice as s..I mean yeah I agree about the rims. Good work on your inlet manni as well. Could do with a slight drop though ;)


thanks guys, yeah ideally i could do with droppin it but need to change these adjustable koni's for something better suited i think ;)
 
Looks good mate! very clean. I'd love to get the face lift bumper for my Leon, just need to find one.

thanks everyone, prefer the subtle look, had loud and noticeable cars in the past, think im growing up lol