FR Fog Grill Sizes

Matty.

________
Jan 7, 2008
Larkhall, Glasgow
This is a weird request as its not even for an ibiza, but on the FR and some others with honeycomb grills with fogs in it..

Can someone measure the size of the full foglight holder part, plus the full honeycomb grill size, top to bottom for both of them please

Got a project for my lupo :)

Bluelineruk

Hi all,

Can someone please give me a clue on how to take the fog light covers off an ibiza fr like the black one in the above picture. I need to replace the front grille but not being great with cars I dont want to break anything else.

Thanks

Blue

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
Hi all,

Can someone please give me a clue on how to take the fog light covers off an ibiza fr like the black one in the above picture. I need to replace the front grille but not being great with cars I dont want to break anything else.

Thanks

Blue

there is a small screw in the top outer corner and then they unclip from the end nearest the centrer of the bumper.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
This is a weird request as its not even for an ibiza, but on the FR and some others with honeycomb grills with fogs in it..

Can someone measure the size of the full foglight holder part, plus the full honeycomb grill size, top to bottom for both of them please

Got a project for my lupo :)

ok matty sorry about the long delay been a bit busy the last few days.

the fog screws to the front panel not the grille..............

the height @ the highest point is 17cm and at the widest point is 27cm