s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
BobbysCamera013.jpg

You got ocd, your going to need it to keep that clean.:D

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
i like your car mate i love the second pic of the car shame its so blurry, you need to get a better pic like that to show your wheels off more coz on that pic they look like they look awesome you just cant tell

BobbyNathsCupras032.jpg

This was before i smoothed everything

Dec 10, 2009
bideford, n.devon
those rims are really smart mate, and different to the norm from what ive seen on this site. not every ones cup of tea but each to there own. just wonderin if you did all the smoothing youself an if so how hard is the front bumper to do?

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
Yes i did all the smoothing, welding, fibreglassing myself and to be honest it was all easy on the bumper i filled the grove with fibreglass then went over the top with a special bumper fill which is flexible the hardest part was doing the tow eye cover on the rear because i had to brace it with metal to stop it flexing and cracking all the time.

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
show cage = stupid and dangerous
not a fan of the wheels, and really think the door / boot handles should not have been removed.

i can appriciate the amout of work gone in to the car and good one on ya for doing it... just not my cuppa.

but please, remove the show cage!

andy_tratter

Sep 17, 2008
Near JabbaSport ;)
not bad, not a fan of some things but top marks for giving it a go. Any problems fitting in the intercooler? i dont want a laguna or a forge jobbie, and the golf one looks like a decent alternative, was it a ball ache to attach it to the car or is it no different to the other ones?

Jan 31, 2008
looks good mate, i was thinking of smoothing my boot too, could do with the rears out a bit more

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
not bad, not a fan of some things but top marks for giving it a go. Any problems fitting in the intercooler? i dont want a laguna or a forge jobbie, and the golf one looks like a decent alternative, was it a ball ache to attach it to the car or is it no different to the other ones?

to be honest it was a bugger to fit because of its size and the bumper had to be trimmed so much but i did it in 2 days

Ibiza-Tint

It looks good but some stuff is a bit too much.
I like it though because its different Nice touch...

Dec 10, 2009
bideford, n.devon
if your gonna have a crash/ accident that is bad enough to brake the show cage free and do you injury then then surely the accident itself would cause serious injurys, i dont see how else it could b dangerous. jus my opinion tho :shrug:

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
if your gonna have a crash/ accident that is bad enough to brake the show cage free and do you injury then then surely the accident itself would cause serious injurys, i dont see how else it could b dangerous. jus my opinion tho :shrug:

Totally agree i think the roll cage hitting you would be the least of your worries.

cuprawill

Turbo lag is foreplay
Nov 20, 2009
is the show cage an ibiza one or for something else as i cant seem to find one were was yours from cheers

lenses

love the colour mate, blue is awesome but im not a fan of cutting the bumper to fir the fmic and the smooth lines! other than that mate top work !