My Cupra finally finished (pics)

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
A few pics of my Cupra finally finished after months of work a quick brief of what i have done.....

De-Locked, De-Handled
Smooth Boot
Smoothed Out Lines On Bumpers
Smoothed Lines Under Rear Lights
Smoothed Over Rear Tow Cover
Cupra R Splitter
Golf Mk4 FMIC
Powdercoated Engine Bay In White
Coilovers
Rota 16" Wheels
Revo Stage 2
All Comments Welcome
BobbysCamera003.jpg

BobbysCamera004.jpg

BobbysCamera006.jpg

BobbysCamera010.jpg

BobbysCamera009.jpg

BobbysCamera012.jpg

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
Is the cage a hottuning one as ive seen them on ebay and was thinking of getting one and would like to know if they fitted ok with out having to cut anything

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
Tripod needed for the cam...lol.

The only thing i cant make my mind up on is the wheels :think:

Im liking the rest though..

samacus

Nov 30, 2008
pics of engine bay woop, you not afraid that you will never be able to get in your car if say the battery dies?

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Looks too clean for me. I know it sounds like a still thing to say, but removal of the door handles makes it look abit bare. Not a fan of the wheel either. Commend you on your hard work though. Does have a very euro look.

TJenkos

Feb 12, 2009
Derby
Looks too clean for me. I know it sounds like a still thing to say, but removal of the door handles makes it look abit bare. Not a fan of the wheel either. Commend you on your hard work though. Does have a very euro look.

Would have to agree with this, you've removed its shape and now it just looks plain...

Is a show cage really worth the risk in the event of an accident too?

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
i do like the handles, but as said previously what you gonna do if the battery dies??? you cant even climb through the boot now!!

I have a switch hidden on the car and if i put power threw it the boot opens

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
i like your car mate i love the second pic of the car shame its so blurry, you need to get a better pic like that to show your wheels off more coz on that pic they look like they look awesome you just cant tell

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members