Eibach sportlines have arrived!

delboyuk2005uk

Jan 25, 2009
St Helens
I have stage 1 map from ptorque and its got 220bhp and 340lbs of torque. Had this done last summer and 45 miles a day mainly motorway in the summer I could get into the 50's pretty easily sticking to speed limits on motorway etc. Now pass few months in winter I have been getting mid 40's. Last few days am getting just slightly near the 50's again. I will ecpect when the weather gets warmer ill get into the 50's again.

How I see it you mpg will improve if you drive sensibly. Put yer foot down it will decrease as you got more power with a remap. My dpf is holding up fine (touchwood) so no need for me to pay whatever it is to take it off for just a little bit more power. It has come on about 2 times in about 7-10 months but that was related to me putting different diesel into the car. About 2 mins of driving in high revs it was gone.

Clutch slip I am not sure if I have been getting that the last few days. If someone can explain exactly what it is then ill know for sure. I am putting it down to my car not gripping the road as to the hestitation some times.

All round I am happy with the car but id like to be able to keep the power down in 1st and 2nd gear and at the start or 3rd too sometimes. I just put it buying me falken tyres which am not to impressed by. But will have to use them in dry weather to see if they start to grip more. My pirelli pzero gripped well in the summer and there was hardly any tred on them.

So mods am looking to do is drop the car make it lower.

Get something to keep the power down

Rear spoiler.

So bigaddicted Id like to see pics of your car unlowered and lowered see how nice it looks.

adam23

Jan 10, 2008
Got a phone call from home to say my eibach sportlines have arrived, unfortunatly i won't be back home until friday, with staying at my rented weekly haunt! But am getting these bad boys fitted on Saturday morning! Can't wait, as my bro's lowered fez st makes my motor look like a tractor just now! Just wondering guys, what i can be expecting driving with the sportlines? Is it gonna be a case of falling in my door!(which im kinda hoping for), will my handling improve? Any signs of rubbing under heavy load?
All comments appreciated cheers guys!

Hi, what did you pay for yout eibach sportlines including fitting??

jrsmooth

Jan 6, 2009
Derby(ish)
Clutch slip I am not sure if I have been getting that the last few days. If someone can explain exactly what it is then ill know for sure. I am putting it down to my car not gripping the road as to the hestitation some times.

Rear spoiler.

If your engine revs jump up quickly, and your wheels are not spinning, then your clutch is slipping. Basically what would happen if you depressed the clutch yourself.

Yeh get the spoiler, I think that probably makes the most difference to a car from the exterior!

beeko85

Apr 27, 2009
Bangor, N.I
the sportlines lower it more than the other ones dont they?the other ones are pro somethings?ill be ordering a set of eibachs next week, just not sure which ones to go for, dont want it lowered too much, theres a fair few speed bumps where i live. might go for the 30mm ones, the sportlines are about 40mm aren't they?