Who has a Black Leon?

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
I have been searching for pictures of any black leons on here. Just really to see what sort of mods look good, like black grill and mirrors etc.
Pictures please?
Thanks
Jamie

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
Black Grill & Badge

P1020022.jpg

Black Badge & de LEON'd

P1020020.jpg

Gloss Side Pillars

P1020021.jpg

Dec 15, 2007
South East London
Black grille and black mirror covers, nice cheap and easy mod.

Some will say you are trying to make it look like a Cupra but It just looks better, If I had a red Cupra I would change the grille and mirror covers to Silver!

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon
I don't get why people say that you are trying to make it look like a cupra because if I was i wouldn't leave the FR badge on the back, I just think black mirrors will look better on a black car! and like you say if I had a different color I would color code them!

I have these current cosmetic mods:

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2- matt black with red lip.
Rear spoiler
Fly Eyes Kit headlight film
Rear tinted lights
tinted side repaters
Big scoop front grill no badge
Debadged Leon and FR/ TFSI badging
Carbon film to front bumper parts
Stubby black aerial
SeatCupra.Net sticker

http://s886.photobucket.com/home/JD_TUNING

1.jpg

014.jpg

027.jpg

If you want any specific pics of any of the above mods I'll take some more pics for you so you can see exactly how they look

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo

Rear spoiler
Rear tinted lights
tinted side repaters
Stubby black aerial
SeatCupra.Net sticker

1.jpg

014.jpg

027.jpg

If you want any specific pics of any of the above mods I'll take some more pics for you so you can see exactly how they look

Where did you get the front grill from mate without the S badge? if you dont mind me askin

FR_Flavoured

Alot of WHITE Leons choose to have done a Black vinyl roof (for contrast).

Anyone thought about what we could do with different colour Vinyl for our BLACK Leons ?? :)

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK

Rear spoiler
Rear tinted lights
tinted side repaters
Stubby black aerial
SeatCupra.Net sticker

1.jpg

014.jpg

027.jpg

Those Fly eyes look awesome! Thinking about it myself, have you ever been pulled by the police for them? I know they have tiny holes in to let the light through, does it reduce and light output at all?

Danny.

Where did you get the front grill from mate without the S badge? if you dont mind me askin

Not at all mate. The grill is made by Ibher Design it is the one on the 'kondor' body kit they sell. Available from STX styling for around £80. It comes with a choice of black and silver mesh dependent on what you think looks best on your car colour... I went for the black as you can see. The mesh is pretty bendable so you can mould it round the grill then you need a strong adhesive glue the mesh to the plastic surround. With the leftover mesh I made protectors for the fog lights which has been proved a very effective mod.

hope this helps

Jamie

Those Fly eyes look awesome! Thinking about it myself, have you ever been pulled by the police for them? I know they have tiny holes in to let the light through, does it reduce and light output at all?

Danny.

Hi Danny, the fly eyes kit is completely legal. The tiny holes let light through so they comply with traffic law. I've never been pulled over by the police for them... other things I have though :whistle:

and t's not that I've not been pulled for them cause they've never seen me with them on...My neighbour is a mechanic for our local police force and they're always parked facing the front of my car and never once questioned them or my rear tints for that matter :)

There's so many holes that the light output is the same to the human eye. Road is lit up as bright as before. Very very impressive little mod.

Jamie

Last edited:
alot of nice black leons here but your better with a yellow one ;)

ware did you get the tinted repeaters from? i would'nt mind them for my car :)

:lol: yeah, yeah!

The tinted repeaters I made myself. I just popped the existing ones off gave them a clean with alcohol wipes, used tint spray. 1st coat---leave 20mins--2nd coat---leave 20mins and so on till you achieve the desired darkness. Leave for a few hours then spray with a clear coat of laquer for an even glossier sealed finish.

Jamie

leviathan18

Jan 30, 2007
Venezuela, Caracas
Very sleek and stealthy. [B)] Can I ask what suspension drop you have? Uprated Springs or coilovers?

easy the front cupra has eibach sportline kit with dampers and sway bars

my leon the one in the middle has eibach prokit with the stock dampers and the sway bars from the cupra in front

the fr in the rear has H&R the blue ones with stock dampers stock sway bars and 10 spacer in front 15 in the back and bbs 19" with stoptech in front.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.