Mo's Mk1 Leon Cupra - THE END....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 21, 2005
London
no but im gonna get one to fit either a custom one or one similar the most restrictive bit on it is the metal pipe I think you know the one gez , will keep you posted .

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Why do all my project threads get butchered with off topic posts.....

Anyway here's my new exhaust set-up, no backbox! just straight through 3" pipe with tail pipes, it's insanely loud!, too loud, I don't think I'm going to have this set-up for long because of this, but here some pictures anyway:

IMAG0782.jpg

IMAG0783.jpg

IMAG0784.jpg

I wanted loud, but this is crazy loud, it burbles, pops, growls..... will end up putting a smaller backbox on

G1NG3R

I've never really noticed a difference!?

You should have taken off the black side skirts off for me too! you got the red bumpers re-painted and could have done the same with the red skirts, I gotta get the skirts painted but worried about the colour match. I just forgot at the time to hassle you about that!

The bumpers colour match is perfect though.

Ordered a new fog light grill from Seat Stealer's and all the clips, clamps etc for the side skirts....

LC9Z will match up perfect it don't fade like other colours do as we found out painting my new bumpers that there wa no fade at all that we could notice and when it comes to colour fade I'm the first person to point it out. ;) but yeah the face lift Cupra spoiler is longer.!

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
After 1 week of constant exhaust drone and annoyance, I went back and got a silencer put in, well a small box:

IMAG0875.jpg

It sounds just right now, reduced the noise by about 45%, pops and bangs all the time, sounds fantastic on full throttle! Gotta get a Video up soon.....

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
1st ones are ghey imo, only marginally better than the 16" multispokes,
2nd ones are nice but been done to death,
3rd ones are nice, but are they not too similar to the lcr style ones?
4th would be my choice, would go well with the car, and the polished lip would help break it all up ;)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
R8 rims look good on a leon some one has them on a cupra on here but in 18" personally I would get 18"s there isn't much more comfort in the ride tbh and 18s fill the leons huge arches , ,how much are you looking to spend? , rs4s have been done to death ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise