Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Put the grill back on:

C360_2010-10-1312-33-25.jpg

Meh, still not happy with it, going to buy another grill and re-route the inter cooler piping again.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
mo can you not get another grill and heat it and bend to so that it sticks out. saves messing with the cooler, also grind the back out a little.

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
Mo, looking good bro. Deffo got to sort out that grill!

Thanks bro, will be sorted soon enough

mo can you not get another grill and heat it and bend to so that it sticks out. saves messing with the cooler, also grind the back out a little.

That's actually been ground back with a Dremel, it's almost paper thin from the left side!

You could just move the pipe back a bit.

:lol: I did try, will try again mate

Anyway, huuuge improvement in my opinion!:

Before:

IMAG0175.jpg

After:

C360_2010-10-1114-26-34.jpg

Some pictures of my down pipe / exhaust set-up:

IMAG0636.jpg

TIP and Down-pipe into system

IMAG0642.jpg

oh and the all important shot which I'm well too familiar with:

IMAG0627.jpg

Last edited:

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
C360_2010-10-2312-10-09.jpg

Should have realised that the facelift bumper sticks out more, meaning my exhaust has gone back, booked it in to get the exhaust further out AND make it louder.... hehe bye bye silencer, might even change the muffler (not tail pipe) to a smaller one......

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
got the bigger spoiler for it too. :) (RED)

I've never really noticed a difference!?

You should have taken off the black side skirts off for me too! you got the red bumpers re-painted and could have done the same with the red skirts, I gotta get the skirts painted but worried about the colour match. I just forgot at the time to hassle you about that!

The bumpers colour match is perfect though.

Ordered a new fog light grill from Seat Stealer's and all the clips, clamps etc for the side skirts....

Dec 21, 2005
London
nice car Mo you done it up quite well was gonna go for a fmic but dont wanna lose my fog lights, instead im just gonna get some better hoses and a uprated smic ;)

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
nice car Mo you done it up quite well was gonna go for a fmic but dont wanna lose my fog lights, instead im just gonna get some better hoses and a uprated smic ;)

Really? I can understand you want to keep the fogs, but an uprated smic is more than a front mount. Think the forge one is between £400-£500

Cars looking awesome Mo, just needs a nice set of rims ;)

Dec 21, 2005
London
Really? I can understand you want to keep the fogs, but an uprated smic is more than a front mount. Think the forge one is between £400-£500

Cars looking awesome Mo, just needs a nice set of rims ;)

who said anything about forge :D ,, and yeah Mo it needs some rims and lowering but 1 thing at a time hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members