ScottHmk4 Fabia vRS - Now with SeatSurgeon leather

Jordanwaterhous

Motorsport > Scene
Sep 15, 2009
Leeds
www.facebook.com
Nah checked earlier there is no right way round, no matter what way they go on they will always face the way they are on now

Yeah now i think about it they will be same on whatever side.

Quite wanted some of these myself but now i've realised they dont match on both sides im a little put off!

Still look stunning though

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
i have a problem with the arb knocking, i dont kow if because the 17" wheels are bigger its bushed the drop links up and the bolt connecting to the arb it catching the chassis and knocking, i think to resolve it i need to go lower but im unsure :/

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
ive considered putting the standard wheels back on already, im not 100% on the porsches now there on.... :( there pretty harsh aswell with such low prof tyres, and tbh i cant be bothered with the hasstle with the of the knocking arb and stuff. im certainly not doing a chassis notch, will give them a few days and go from there, might get the standards refurbed

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
I'm with you Scott. I don't know what it is but there's something missing that's not quite making them look as good as hoped! I think your calipers need to be coloured or something. I think maybe red or green (or even Renault liquid yellow!) calipers would make the wheels look better.

It's a shame because they look like they fit really well and fill the arches nicely!

I'm sure they look better in person though, was at a meet on here once there was a lad with a yellow Octy vRS which had satin black Porsche wheels of some kind, and they looked really good! And that's coming from someone who doesn't like black wheels!

Last edited:

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
NoWay! I hadnt looked at the pictures until now.. I think that looks absolutely beautiful on them porky wheels!! IMO, they suit the car SOOOOO much!!
Its a shame your selling them mate..

Feb 28, 2008
Scotland
1-13.jpg

3-13.jpg

2-13.jpg

5-11.jpg

4-11.jpg

7-9.jpg

6-10.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.