Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Went to amd rr today made less power but found out my maf is ****ed only making 208g/s and after my two runs realised my wmi pipe had came unplugged so squirted wmi everywhere and not into the inlet lol
Car made 281bhp 338ftlb

24972466.png

Last edited:

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
I think you know it makes sense more fun to drive , if you don't need rear seats do it , mines having a full strip next weekend get this cage ready and seats

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Loved the car today mate. Awesome work tbh. Hats off to you.

Never thought I'd ever see an LCR like it. The brakes are very sexy but I'm not sure I could bring myself to replace the pads ever at their cost, lol.

Was good fun and had a laugh today. That wrecked Golf with the 4" hole made me LOL...

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Thanks mate :) yours made awesome figures ,

Tbh I hope I never see another one like mine lol still have a few trick bits to add yet , I will have to take you out in the dry And show you how good they are , there expensive but one of the best things I have brought

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yeah defo mate, would be good to go out and see how loud it is with the interior all stripped out aswell lol....

Cheers, I'm done with chasing it's power now it'll do at 309 lol. Brakes, bushes front arb next I think.

Golf fail... lol.

Labrinth, come in. Haha..

Last edited:

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks mate :) yours made awesome figures ,

Tbh I hope I never see another one like mine lol still have a few trick bits to add yet , I will have to take you out in the dry And show you how good they are , there expensive but one of the best things I have brought

Dont think you'll have anything to worry about there mate. It was good to see it in person :thumbup:

P1040683.jpg

:D

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Nice to met you mate altho your crazy for driving all that way lol :) at 1st I didnt know who you was but then guesses lol where did you get your black hose finishers from mate ?

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Not sure what it was yet, I pulled in cleared the codes (16684 and 16688) and set off again and the car ran spot on, so not sure :think: I did about 100 mile afterwards and it never re-occured.

chazneybcupra r

truly an awwwweeeesome lcr loving the jdm wheels. where did you get the front number plate made as a sticker ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.