Soopacoop Lcr rota grid drifts , ksport 8pots ,stripped and caged

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Few pictures that Dk took at the amd rolling road day :)

b29592f0.jpg

42d6a8f0.jpg

d912ee2d.jpg

fb77224b.jpg

5c4f3826.jpg

Edited this one sorry Darren lol brings out the wheel colour

04081422.jpg

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
cars looking great mate and those results are excellent considering you had a massive boost leak in the form of an unconnected wmi injector. I'd like to see what she makes when running well.:)

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
:) thanks mate it should be back on the rollers once I get the manifold fitted , I don't think I had a boost leak tho as its a one way check valve so only flows one way , just didnt have the wmi connected I think it was for the 1st run as it made more power the second run it made less , need to order my maf this week as well

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
:) thanks mate it should be back on the rollers once I get the manifold fitted , I don't think I had a boost leak tho as its a one way check valve so only flows one way , just didnt have the wmi connected I think it was for the 1st run as it made more power the second run it made less , need to order my maf this week as well
Ah i see, still a good result though. You can afford to push yours with confidence with those rods fitted. Get some logs up for some obs when shes running sweet again. the cage sounds hardcore and will add to its aggressive stance.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Yep it can be pushed to its limits will see how much the map can be played with although been talking to some one else about tweaking it so will see what happens . Cage points are getting made and ready next weekend also orderd omp solid base mounts so I can get my bucket seats back in the car ready for my track day on the 26th :) will do some logs soon tho

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Finally fitted my catch can

39a6e8d5.jpg

eaaade5c.jpg

2f7c6c2e.jpg

Also changed the oil to 10w 40 gulf oil , found I have knocked another oil squirter off so need to get that changed ASAP it needs adjusting because of my new rods and pistons ,

Also stripping all the car out this weekend and trail fitting the cage and seats , new seat mounts have been ordered just waiting for those to come from Italy will be here next week also my carbon spoiler is finished its being sent from Germany on monday can't wait to get it :)

TheBigGM

VTEC Who????????
Jun 20, 2009
North Wales
nonstophits.co.uk
Just read through your thread, car looks awesome! Hats off to you for being so different - looks immense.

How you getting on with the TurboSmart DV? Read a few stories that these aren't brilliant on the 1.8T's but there's not many of us with them on! Mine seems fine but I've nothing to compare it too (was already fitted to the car before purchase), never had a 007/8 which most folk tend to go for.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
To be honest with you mate I haven't used it for a long period of time I tried setting it up it sounded awesome so much louder than the split r and 007p but it kept putting my car into limp mode so gave up lol will try again when I have more time , thanks for the comments i like to be different

TheBigGM

VTEC Who????????
Jun 20, 2009
North Wales
nonstophits.co.uk
To be honest with you mate I haven't used it for a long period of time I tried setting it up it sounded awesome so much louder than the split r and 007p but it kept putting my car into limp mode so gave up lol will try again when I have more time , thanks for the comments i like to be different

Yeah that's what I heard, puts cars into limp mode. Never had this problem though, seems to run really well for me to be fair, no issues at all. I take it you bought the recirculating DV?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.