• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
I'll get the multi-meter out at the weekend and see what works best. The strange thing is that if you don't start the engine the lights go off after about 10 seconds but once the engine has started they stay on for about 10 mins.

Will update once I've had a go!

Might that be the fuse for the auxiliary coolant pump? Dunno...

I'm sure ELSA has a wiring diagram...I'll give that a peek tomorrow. Has all the fuses and stuff


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I got the last 5 sets of bulbs from that seller, sorry :) It seems all his relisted bulbs are now at stupid prices, I'm just going to make it work with 10 bulbs instead of 12.
 
That would be good of you can!

hmmm...

F22 - SB22 - Fuse 22 on fuse holder 5A - G476- Clutch position sender 87

Clutch position sender? how odd....

and that's only on a manual. So I'm guessing it'll be empty on the DSG?
In any case, I have no clue why that would stay on for 10 minutes.

coolant pump was F20, so that's not it. I'm well confused.
 
Last edited:
Photos:

290312006.jpg

Side view at night.

Excellent guide, plus the finished look at night is quite stunning. lol.
I'm transformed :D - wasnt into DRL's that much before, all looked the same.

The above side shot at night does it for me. :)
 
The seller who sells the glass disks for the DRL's has run out, they are going to let me know as soon as they get some more.
 
Bloody heck. Right guys, can we have one post with links to all the bits required? I need to order this stuff tonight hahahahha
 
Bloody heck. Right guys, can we have one post with links to all the bits required? I need to order this stuff tonight hahahahha


SMD: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-ERROR-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43af838ebe

Fuse Holder: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Add-A-Cir...9?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item2a14ad475d

Glass lens: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Gla...s_JewelleryMaking_GL&var=&hash=item2a1c69422f

I'm sure you can get to screwfix and get the silicone sealant and cable from there/have some in the garage! :D
 
hmmm...

F22 - SB22 - Fuse 22 on fuse holder 5A - G476- Clutch position sender 87

Clutch position sender? how odd....

and that's only on a manual. So I'm guessing it'll be empty on the DSG?
In any case, I have no clue why that would stay on for 10 minutes.

coolant pump was F20, so that's not it. I'm well confused.

I know...it's a strange one but I'll have a look over the weekend and update everyone if I can fine a better source for the fuse.
 
I believe canbus is not required for this to work as its not using power from the current light setup of the car its direct from the fuse box + and - from the chassis.

so below might help u

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-x-T10-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3373d195c2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-1-LED-...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c63955c01

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-PCS-T10...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item53ecc55ffe

I think you're right and out of all of these I'd go with the top ones however they are 12mm and I measured that 10mm is the max to fit in the second hole down on the vent. Probably wouldn't need the glass covers with these either but I think for an MOT you need aglass lens?!?!?