Leon Cupra R AWD PPT5935R E85 build

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
That looks like serious fun, how much wmi did you get through?

Its too many cars on the track to set some hard laptimes but its all good fun. I have a 5gallon tank in the boot and just one 515cc nozzle on the MAP pipe. Used little more than half for two days on the track. So, 3gallon ish.

Will bolt on the 2nd nozzle next week.

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
thats a trackday in sweden? - hehe, drifting.. volvo's and m3's - lol
mad as a box of frogs..

:D

Its something called Gatebil event and its not a pure trackday per say... more like a weekend filled with beer, skanks and burnt rubber. I go there mostly for the rubber, mostly.... ;)

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
new Rudskogen track in Norway is really worth the trip! Its approved for F1, not that there likely ever will be a F1 race there. I had boost up at 27psi here running short of 500bhp, but the drifters take the WHOLE track ALL of the time so kinda tricky to pass. Still fun tho :p

Camcorder battery died and this is all I got....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd38rx0PXH8

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
Liking the look of that one.
I don't thing drifters and racers should be on the track at the same time, recipe for a crash

Actually there where a crash. Some guy tried to pass a drifter and the drifter slammed into his side......... Drifters where told not to drift on the long stretch but look how they cared about that. :ban:

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0SauXven-8

oh, and my 330x28 Badger5 rotors with Ferodo DS2500 setup was immaculate after three 40min sessions!!! NO fade.

Excellent. Love the videos of Gatebil.
Thats one event that i would love to go to... Some of those turbo'd cars sound like jet engines......
What engines are in the volvo estates, mate. They look seriously quick.
Shot off into the distance on the straight.... :-o

Rgm racer

Sep 22, 2009
528hp, is this at the flywheel? Is this still FWD only with LSD, how do you find traction on the track especially getting power down out of the corners??

alias

May 9, 2011
Essex
Sounds like you *may* have been driving in too low a gear and too heavy a right foot! Too much fuel, too low an engine speed while under heavy load. The rods had nowhere to go but sideways. That's my 2 cents, not that it counts for much!

Good job bringing her back to life

Gulfstream

Jul 31, 2010
528hp, is this at the flywheel? Is this still FWD only with LSD, how do you find traction on the track especially getting power down out of the corners??

528bhp was at the fly yes, 486whp. That was with gas and meth. Now I run a stroker 2L engine on E85. I need a boost limit switch for 2nd when I go to 30psi. Even with slicks Im sure...

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise