Chatham Meet - Saturday 2nd March

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
Was planning on coming to this but work got in the way! Going to try and make it to the AmD RR day! Got my car mapped by them last summer and done some more work since then! Hoping for 215/220 now!

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Was planning on coming to this but work got in the way! Going to try and make it to the AmD RR day! Got my car mapped by them last summer and done some more work since then! Hoping for 215/220 now!

amds rollers are over optimistic me thinks i made 210 on a ko3 on my mk3.

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
Nice pics dale but shame you didn't get the rest of us. Especially the very clean mark 4 silver seat lol. If it had been warmer I would have stayed but hot choc and burgers were nice :)

NickyJam

FR - gone, not forgotten
Mar 17, 2008
SW LONDON
looked like a decent meet guys...apologies for not being able to make it AGAIN

when I do manage to make this meet i'll bring down 2 or 3 other members with their SEATs just to make up for it :)

calvR

Oct 21, 2011
Kent
This was an excellent meet. One of the best so far imo. Unlike last time when it seemed like nobody really spoke to one another lol.

Was good to meet some new people as well, lookin forward to Amd now.

The Audi is lookin great kaz, probably the cleanest I've ever seen :D

Loving the pics dale, i didn't realise u took so many :D. Because of ur car my mate olivia will probably be spending quite a bit on her little boc :lol: Its good news for Tobys golf tho as she cant really tell him off for spending on his car if shes spending on hers!

Miss 24, a couple of us ripped it up the car park once before we left, not dale tho. Well i say ripped, just about 1st gear before theres a massive dip in the car park that would take ur sump off at speed :lol:
The fiesta and bikes were running the length of the car park across the top!

Dale-T

LOVING MY BOCANEGRA :)
Oct 31, 2011
Upminster, Essex
Loving the pics dale, i didn't realise u took so many :D. Because of ur car my mate olivia will probably be spending quite a bit on her little boc :lol: Its good news for Tobys golf tho as she cant really tell him off for spending on his car if shes spending on hers!

Lol yeh couldnt stop myself haa
lol will be good if she does, leaving them standard doesn't do it justice
lol yeh fair point ha

Have you got fb?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.