Cruise for Cancer 2013

Nick_M

Bocanegra!
Jun 16, 2011
Lisburn Northern Ireland
Would anybody be intrested in getting a wee group together and heading to this?....only a thought its a great day ive been the last few years always a great turn-out! id def be up for going esp if we can get some other seats too lol

Deleted member 49882

Yes. I intend on going to this, so am happy to get a group together. I know Miss Cupra R will go to this as well (as we both went last year). Weather permitting, it is a great drive up round the coast to the Port. Will be good to catch up with you Nick as well.

Edit: do you know off hand on the exact date? Usually some time towards the end of June isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
Yes. I intend on going to this, so am happy to get a group together. I know Miss Cupra R will go to this as well (as we both went last year). Weather permitting, it is a great drive up round the coast to the Port. Will be good to catch up with you Nick as well.

Edit: do you know off hand on the exact date? Usually some time towards the end of June isn't it?

yeh Dave your right il be there! deff wouldnt miss this!

1) Nick M
2) Dave Cup
3) Miss_CupraR

neen

I'd poss be up for it as well - have to make sure my car is washed and clean!!! :)

Se130Leon

Most definitely will be attending this in my Mk1, such a good cause and should be a good day.

Deleted member 49882

I think there is likely to be a morning meeting at sprucefield. so I am happy to meet there if that suits people.

Deleted member 49882

Think the idea is to meet at Sprucefield at 8.00am. So, am pretty sure Sarah and myself will be coming through Moira at about 7.45 or so. Could hook up then.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise