Need some opinions please guys!

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
My mate eddie has an edition 30 3-dr and that is nice, its stock as a rock though. It's the Mk2 dashboard I don't like, the seats are nice, the K1 and BTCC ones look cool

Yeah the seats are nice. I love the K1 and BTCC the seats are nice in them and good power with just a remap. See a BCS exhaust on a k1 looked sweet would love one of them made for the Cupra looking at a grand though but def a work of art. [B)]

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
With that money I'd go for a Mk1 LCR, Mk1 Focus RS (although the interior is offensive) or even a Honda Integra type R (in white of.course). Mk2 cupra is ok but I'd personally only buy a K1 and you won't get one for that money unless it has silly miles on it. Focus RS will retain its value too moreso than the others and they drive superbly.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
I've put a deposit down for one!! Eeeeee i'm so excited butttt, big but here.. I went over budget ooooops when i work out how to put a pic up i will :p

My new shiny toy! hehe

Dave_c85

Dec 1, 2013
Not normally a fan of decals/paint jobs like that but that one is nice and looks well. Like the black wheels and green calipers. Congrats and I wish you many happy miles motoring :)

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
Not normally a fan of decals/paint jobs like that but that one is nice and looks well. Like the black wheels and green calipers. Congrats and I wish you many happy miles motoring :)

thank you :) glad you approve lol x

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Defo approve you made a wise choice there. Sleepless nights for you if your anything like me when I'm getting a new toy lol x

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
Facelift?

You mean has it been modified? its pretty standard apart from the exhaust and the fact that i sprayed the alloys black! It's an enjoyable car if you are willing to kit it out with a new turbo.. I think there might be pics in my album?

It might be gone by tomorrow anyway! some guy is coming to give it a one check over and i'm hoping it'll be gone! The end of an era cause i seriously loved that car!!!