Need some opinions please guys!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
I think you'll have better luck with the mk2 they do tend to drink oil though so keep an eye on it.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

westie309

Sep 29, 2007
Walsall west mids
You mean has it been modified? its pretty standard apart from the exhaust and the fact that i sprayed the alloys black! It's an enjoyable car if you are willing to kit it out with a new turbo.. I think there might be pics in my album?

It might be gone by tomorrow anyway! some guy is coming to give it a one check over and i'm hoping it'll be gone! The end of an era cause i seriously loved that car!!!

Let me know if it goes then pls

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
car6_zpsc0364da8.jpg

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Don't know if I'm sold on the graphics but it looks like a nice car.

Sent from LG G2 using Tuppytalk

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
Oh my brain is really on the think of how i can give this car my own special touch! My second car was a bright pink mk3 golf.. Understandable its crossed my mind slightly lol

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
Let me know if it goes then pls

I've still got it, got 2 guys interested in it! Where would you be coming from for it? I really wouldn't be comfortable driving it long distances now, exhaust is smoking quite badly and it complains when the engine is hot!

Let me know if you are interested in it

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
i've never felt that green was ever unlucky for me lol I defo wouldn't have picked it as my first choice.. It leaves room to thought tho doesn't it :p

I won't even have a green lighter. It's never been unlucky for me either but I can't risk it lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.