Need some opinions please guys!

THFCisinmyblood

Dec 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I had this problem. Turned out too much oil... as for the pick up pipe.... my ligyt flashed a few times. A friend told me to run oil flush through it. Done that and the cars been sweet ever since. Should have seen the amount of gunk that came out! I can see how they get blocked so easy

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
I had this problem. Turned out too much oil... as for the pick up pipe.... my ligyt flashed a few times. A friend told me to run oil flush through it. Done that and the cars been sweet ever since. Should have seen the amount of gunk that came out! I can see how they get blocked so easy

Who said anything about oil lol

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York

Take no notice of Ben he prefers to talk about tits on this forum then cars! lol

Too much oil, i never thought of it like that.. To be fair the friggin garage can't seem to find anything wrong with the oil at all. No blocked pipes, filter and pump all fine! They seem to think the problems are due to the turbo, find it hard to believe that its just the turbo but hey ho what do i know, i'm just a blonde bird after all :)

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Take no notice of Ben he prefers to talk about tits on this forum then cars! lol

Too much oil, i never thought of it like that.. To be fair the friggin garage can't seem to find anything wrong with the oil at all. No blocked pipes, filter and pump all fine! They seem to think the problems are due to the turbo, find it hard to believe that its just the turbo but hey ho what do i know, i'm just a blonde bird after all :)

:blink: I'm shocked I was encouraged with regards to the titties ok it doesn't take much but that's besides the point lol :whistle:

Is funny how a pretty girl comes on a forum and the post count climbs to 100 plus, not seen that many posts since the panel filter vs cone filter discussion chaps, she might be one of your girlfriends that have created a profile to get to the bottom of why you spend so many hours on a "Car Forum"... I wonder how many private posts Sexy Seat has received??? Poor girl lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Lol Well we are men it's in our nature and you can't beat a women that's not our beautiful but likes there cars there pretty rare lol.

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
My missus likes cars and has great tits, but you won't find her on here talking to us sad beggers, she's too busy in the kitchen cooking my fecking dinner!!!! :p

Lmao That made me piss myself. Lucky barsteward I need me one of them not too fussed about the cooking bit though lol

To save you all some time pestering..here's a girl and a seat to get you all to bed safely
0504E3B1-5BBD-4852-8125-D6905DA15D23-342-0000001C48BC2105_zps8609b1e9.jpg

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
hahahahaaa you wont catch me being all house wifey! I'm far too high maintenance.. And that is why i'm single hehe i like it this way !

I'm sooo gonna take the Seat to shoot and see what i can do with it ;)

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
hahahahaaa you wont catch me being all house wifey! I'm far too high maintenance.. And that is why i'm single hehe i like it this way !

I'm sooo gonna take the Seat to shoot and see what i can do with it ;)

Id offer my photography skills but I'd prob end up with camera shake lol :p

Being honest she rarely cooks a meal...the garage and kitchen are solely my domain, tbh I'm not really sure what she actually does lol ahhhh yeah no I just remembered lol

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Being honest she rarely cooks a meal...the garage and kitchen are solely my domain, tbh I'm not really sure what she actually does lol ahhhh yeah no I just remembered lol

Ha Ha If she sees this make sure you sleep with one eye open lol :whistle:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.