Need some opinions please guys!

Right chaps photo contest don your mankini and post pictures of ones self das sprawled on bonnet, sick bags at the ready because I got a crack like a yeti and a speedo full of Brillo like 12 year old Serbian, I joke!! No I really do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Right chaps photo contest don your mankini and post pictures of ones self das sprawled on bonnet, sick bags at the ready because I got a crack like a yeti and a speedo full of Brillo like 12 year old Serbian, I joke!! No I really do!!

Pmsl it's abit nippy outside give me a few mins to get ready :w4nk: lol

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York

hahahahaa deal :D

You all know i'll be the one rocking this!

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
Right now? hahaha no i need time for this! For a start off the closer thing i own to a car right now is my sons plastic ones in the toy box.. Will that do? lol

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
Right now? hahaha no i need time for this! For a start off the closer thing i own to a car right now is my sons plastic ones in the toy box.. Will that do? lol

That's even better actually get to see more of the important bits without a car getting in the way lol :p

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
I am so angry!

That stupid idiotic garage have had my car ready since tuesday!

telling me it would be ready on friday and they would ring when it was! I just wasted 70 getting insured on a car i didn't even need! I'm gonna make sure they can't wait for me to leave when i arrive for it in the morning.

Fuming doesn't actually come close!!

ben450

Feb 17, 2012
London
I am so angry!

That stupid idiotic garage have had my car ready since tuesday!

telling me it would be ready on friday and they would ring when it was! I just wasted 70 getting insured on a car i didn't even need! I'm gonna make sure they can't wait for me to leave when i arrive for it in the morning.

Fuming doesn't actually come close!!

What ******s why not just ring you and say it's ready. [:@]

SexySeat

Oct 28, 2012
York
What ******s why not just ring you and say it's ready. [:@]

I wouldn't have minded but it was tuesday that they told me it would be ready on friday! Errrmmmm no it's sat there waiting! Idiots.. I'm actually wondering when they would have bothered to even ring! They better hope that the car is awesome otherwise i'm on rampage seriouslyyyyy

ON A FINER NOTE.. I'm picking up my new car in the morning whhoooooopppp and tomorrow is day in which involves lots of driving.. Excited much :D

Oct 15, 2013
Midhurst, West Sussex
I wouldn't have minded but it was tuesday that they told me it would be ready on friday! Errrmmmm no it's sat there waiting! Idiots.. I'm actually wondering when they would have bothered to even ring! They better hope that the car is awesome otherwise i'm on rampage seriouslyyyyy

ON A FINER NOTE.. I'm picking up my new car in the morning whhoooooopppp and tomorrow is day in which involves lots of driving.. Excited much :D

Glad to see it's finally ready lol, Now I'm sure you could squeeze a tank of fuel out of them for the delay In telling you it was ready couldn't you ;)

After all it'd be a shame if they ended up getting a bad review from yourself to friends and other people in the modified car community :p