Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
Not good to hear. Been waiting 3 weeks for mine so far, no word from them on delivery yet.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
For those still wondering

Fitment/production seems to have gotten worse

4 week wait for this

c440f370ee909bba85acbce6e1d57450.jpg
103e170966fc6e2dc56ed0a64c378ab3.jpg

That's terrible Matt, I'm guessing it's going back for a refund mate?

Wow that's bad' I'm looking to get one of these too

Had one ordered for my Cupra but after all the fitment issues decided to cancel and spay my original gloss black.

Got some photos in my readers ride thread if you want to see what it looks like before you order this one.

alphaONE

Apr 19, 2015
Mine looks like the same. I still can't screw it, because no of the scew holes matches to the original ones...

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Well, fixed mine. Sits nice now. had to drill new holes underneath but it sits flush now (or at least sits as good as I can get it).

Not happy overall but what can I do

54738cc99a96214d05f8a6fce4db2474.jpg

alphaONE

Apr 19, 2015
What can you do? You an send it back to TRC?! I contacted TRC for troubleshooting. Still no answer...

Chrisfin

Feb 13, 2015
Fort William
when i was waiting for my front splitter which took weeks i got in touch with them on Facebook they replied fairly quick and has the bonus you can see when they have read it

streetbeef

Aug 11, 2010
crawley west sussex
im glad this thread has been resurrected, my diffuser has never sat right, tried a million times to get it right and just gave up in the end and thought I will just live with it. however, I have noticed that it has started bubbling on one of the diffuser fins about a month ago, yesterday I was cleaning the car and found this!! I have contacted triple r on facebook because frankly, this is appalling!

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
No the fronts are usually very good. I think they rushed the rear due to all the demand for it. Having said that it did take them around 2 years lol

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
So, had mine through - doesn't fit. Going down to TRC on weds to see what's going on with their mold.

I got a new valance to fit it to, overall it was okay, but the fin to the left of the exhaust curves inwards and causes warping. Will see what happens. ..

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members