AndrewJB

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

nunoleoncupra

Oct 19, 2015
hello andrew I tried already do for it but got to the point that I have an update "xxx" then do I to 357 and back to 235 and when I have the xxx sound of no gps and gps sometimes works not good and BT continues to silence
can you please help me please

nunoleoncupra

Oct 19, 2015
hello andrew I tried already do for it but got to the point that I have an update "xxx" then do I to 357 and back to 235 and when I have the xxx sound of no gps and gps sometimes works not good and BT continues to silence
can you please help me please

nunoleoncupra

Oct 19, 2015
I did post 1 5 cds now install one by one and when it leaves the cd out and asks another CD to upgrade to the next step cd ??

mannysimba

Apr 14, 2013
Hi

Does anyone have the firmware for changes from 0212 -> 0351 then -> 0357 on CD? I can pay for the postage. Doesn't want to burn for me :(

Last edited:

Ben P

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks to this thread, I have updated from 212 to 315 to 357.
I didn't bother with the second 315 (as per first post) and everything seems grand.

Great thread!

Jamie_T_APLBMX

Sep 6, 2013
Hi

Used this guide to update the RNS310 in my 2010 Cupra R, it worked a treat with no problems at all

Previously running version 0231, now it's running the 0357 version

Thanks

Hey man.
I'm looking to come from 231 same as you. Did you use the links in post 1?
Or others?

That's if you're even on here still aha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jamie_T_APLBMX

Sep 6, 2013
Hello I have a 2010 cupra R with RNS310 and I have gone into my setup menu and my software version is 0231 has anyone else started with this version or got this version? Any idea which update to use or is it just try them and see? Many thanks

Sorry to bump this up.

Did you ever find a link? I have the same version as you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w8scc

Kasper the K1
Apr 16, 2009
Leicester
Sorry this is an old thread but wanna see if anyone can help.. did all the above .. got the latest update on there. "Phone" button stills only mutes .. what have I done wrong? :(

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Sorry this is an old thread but wanna see if anyone can help.. did all the above .. got the latest update on there. "Phone" button stills only mutes .. what have I done wrong? :(

You might not have done anything wrong. VAG seem to mess about with the operation of the phone button, previously we had two VAG group cars (Passat & Cupra R) with identical sat nav. In one the phone button just muted stereo ( Leon iirc) and in the other it called up the phone menu on the display in the instrument panel. I suspect ( although I'm no expert) that either A. The button or unit are slightly different or B. The software is, so if you use 'Leon' software it updates but doesn't allow button. Maybe you need the 'Passat' update - or any other VAG model with identical sat nav that the button actually works on.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.