OBDeleven modifications

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Do all spec Leon's mirrors have The folding motors in? I have a MY16 se tech. I don't want to alter through long coding only to find out it would never have worked and unable to revert the coding.
Cheers

Does the mirror adjustment switch have a position to fold the mirrors?

Smithcd

Apr 8, 2017
Does the mirror adjustment switch have a position to fold the mirrors?

No it doesn't... guessing your going to say what In my mind I already knew.

Oh well I've had a good bash at these mods.
I think I have nearly every other mod off the obdeleven forum.

Thanks for the reply Walone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KR MAN

May 20, 2017
Hull
I'm going to try and activate the park pilot this week hopefully. Does anyone know if it just works from coding or do you have to re-set the head-unit to get it to display.

Smithcd

Apr 8, 2017
I'm going to try and activate the park pilot this week hopefully. Does anyone know if it just works from coding or do you have to re-set the head-unit to get it to display.

Yeah you need to hold the power button for 20 secs, or on the app there is a 'hard reset' function in the reset option below adaptations

Smithcd

Apr 8, 2017
Does anyone know if it is possible to code the speed limiter in the cruise control? I've had a quick look round adaptations on a couple of modules but it's a mine field... and in german

Pete_LeonFR

Apr 30, 2017
Is there anyone around Birmingham that could either code a couple of items for me for beer tokens or if I buy the module if someone could help me use it as when its comes to coding I am a bit of a technophobe.

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Is there anyone around Birmingham that could either code a couple of items for me for beer tokens or if I buy the module if someone could help me use it as when its comes to coding I am a bit of a technophobe.
Its quite easy to use having credits on the app, just select what you want and select on/off
But if you manage to get someone I'd rather go that way as there's only a number of mods you will do and then the module will just sit somewhere :) thats what happened with me at least.. Will do a couple more soon but what after that :)

Pete_LeonFR

Apr 30, 2017
Its quite easy to use having credits on the app, just select what you want and select on/off
But if you manage to get someone I'd rather go that way as there's only a number of mods you will do and then the module will just sit somewhere :) thats what happened with me at least.. Will do a couple more soon but what after that :)
OK I have been reading up on it but am always careful when it comes to stuff like this, cheers for replying

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smithcd

Apr 8, 2017
Has anyone got power flow and range monitor on their infotainment screen under 'car'? I have unwittingly unlocked offroad screen, power flow, range monitor and some sort of car wifi USB mode which appears to be a VW option.

Can anyone shed any light on what there functions are for and should I explore unlocking the remainder of the data needs to get them working properly? ( I have looked at the wifi and the dongle is £65-£90 and needs VW car-net which won't accept my seat vin no)

KR MAN

May 20, 2017
Hull
Got the park pilot activated today, I really missed that having come from an Octavia VRS that had it. Also managed to code the one click mirrors and rain closing windows, it was my first attempt with the OBDII so was quite pleased with myself.

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Does anyone know how to make the door lights flash in correlation to the indicator? Seen it somewhere but can't find again
Think this is the one ...

Ambient door light with flashing and color change
With this mod, bringing the doors in red, when flashing, the door on the side of the indicator flashes between red and white.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic control unit. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
4 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion C
5 - Change value to Blinken links (beide Phasen) BOTH SIDES OF INTERMITTENT or Blinken links (Hellphase) ONLY WITH INTERMITTENT LEFT
6 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
7 - Submenu - Dimmwert CD
8 - Change value to 0
9 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
10 - Submenu - Dimming direction CD
11 - Change value to Minimize
12 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
13 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion E
14 - Change value to Blinken rechts (beide Phasen) BOTH SIDES OF FLASHLIGHTS or Blinken rechts (Hellphase) ONLY WITH RIGHT INTERMITTENT
15 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
16 - Submenu - Dimmwert EF
17 - Change value to 0
18 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
19 - Submenu - Dimming direction EF
20 - Change value to Minimize
21 - Select - Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3
22 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion A
23 - Change value to Blinken links Hellphase
24 - Select - Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3
25 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion B
26 - Change value to Blinken rechts Hellphase

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

leonisis

Quick enough for me....
Mar 21, 2016
Bangor NI
Found these diagrams showing the designations of front and rear lights. Comes in handy. Just us translate .....
b0ff57bcfbf1af0bce8dcb30e6c33f35.jpg
f04f94ca7a6f2229e637a168ca207526.jpg

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Guys jus beware, my device stopped working. shook it and noticed it was rattling.

sent it off to OBDEleven they said the bluetooth module had come loose, and wouldnt repair or replace under warranty.

so had to buy a new device (discounted)

Harrymorgan1

Seat2016
Mar 5, 2017
Thank you for the above ^^

Also, does anyone have the correct coding for making the headlights and rear lights come on when you unlock the car (leaving home)
I used a tutorial on here before when you change anything with "licht" on to coming home/leaving home but this always flagged up an error on my car saying no power to left headlight? Thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.