Cupra 300 delivery times

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
I'm jealous. Ordered mine the same day but dealer reckons mine doesn't even go through the factory until July 3

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

I'm the same, ordered the 27th March and my bike week is 3rd July. They hope I'll see it mid August at the dealer, seems like ages away.

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Speaking to dealer earlier this week, they told me that they managed to pinch a confirmed build slot in week 21 and add my options to it.

I was planning for delivery in July as my old company car doesn't go back until then but I am not complaining!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Make sure you make a thread!!!

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Hi,
Had great news today my beast is at stage 40 and now at a uk port , looks like I will have it in 3 weeks come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Yes they have given me an estimate from uk port to dealer could take 3 weeks but are confident it will be with them by the 17th July and then whatever they have to do to prep it. So a month early than quoted happy days

sheffield

Jan 11, 2017
Hi,
Had great news today my beast is at stage 40 and now at a uk port , looks like I will have it in 3 weeks come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here, have been given a 'First Registration date' of 31st July, so guess I won't be driving it until start of August.

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Yes ordered on the 5th of May and it's a 5dr manual hatchback in urban silver on a lease. Not sure if to include the maintenance pack also for a extra £17 a month which includes tyres

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
i spoke to Seat today about my order.

the latest is it left the factory on 4th July and is in transit. they said it should hit the UK in the next day or two and then there is 4 - 5 weeks before its available. seems like a long time to be honest to get from the dock to the dealer. :-/

LL2J

Apr 11, 2017
i spoke to Seat today about my order.

the latest is it left the factory on 4th July and is in transit. they said it should hit the UK in the next day or two and then there is 4 - 5 weeks before its available. seems like a long time to be honest to get from the dock to the dealer. :-/

I'm hoping that mine is on the same boat as it left the factory on the same day. I was told by my dealer that it would be ready at the end of this month. 4-5 weeks sounds a little too long.

sheffield

Jan 11, 2017
I'm hoping that mine is on the same boat as it left the factory on the same day. I was told by my dealer that it would be ready at the end of this month. 4-5 weeks sounds a little too long.

I wasn't told the same thing, but after a week and a half it is ready to pick up.

Ordered 1st May, picking it up when I have time this week! 300 with Winter Pack.

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
how lucky are you! i guess it was a cancelled order and you got their build slot. ive been waiting since mid march.

Cupra300

Sep 24, 2017
Hi all,

Anyone got a Cupra last 2-4 months and can let me know how many weeks did he/she waited for?

Mine ordered 3 weeks ago, theorical building week 41 (9th of October's week) but don't know the real one.

Can't wait?

Any information is welcome!!

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Hi all,

Anyone got a Cupra last 2-4 months and can let me know how many weeks did he/she waited for?

Mine ordered 3 weeks ago, theorical building week 41 (9th of October's week) but don't know the real one.

Can't wait?

Any information is welcome!!
Ordered 13th July. Unconfirmed build week 11 of 2018

Cupra300

Sep 24, 2017
Ordered 13th July. Unconfirmed build week 11 of 2018

WTF!! That's wrong no doubt, first time I hear a +6 months wait. I'm sure you are going to have to wait 1-2 months max until delivery.

Please, can I ask you to inform whenever you get it?

Thank you!

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
WTF!! That's wrong no doubt, first time I hear a +6 months wait. I'm sure you are going to have to wait 1-2 months max until delivery.

Please, can I ask you to inform whenever you get it?

Thank you!
That's the date on the system when I spoke to seat. Although subject to change apparently

Cupra300

Sep 24, 2017
That's the date on the system when I spoke to seat. Although subject to change apparently

Pavarotti,

I just went to my dealer and he had good news!! I'll have the cupra by the end of October, meaning no more than 7-8 weeks in total.
I'm sure they will have good news for you too. I live in Barcelona but add 2-4 additional weeks for the shipping. Where are you from, btw?

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Pavarotti,

I just went to my dealer and he had good news!! I'll have the cupra by the end of October, meaning no more than 7-8 weeks in total.
I'm sure they will have good news for you too. I live in Barcelona but add 2-4 additional weeks for the shipping. Where are you from, btw?

UK - Newcastle. We are clearly the poor relations compared to yourselves in sunny Espana

The_Hoff

Sep 4, 2017
Picking mine up from Wolverhampton this weekend. Ordered a stock car at the beginning of September.

5DR, Monsoon Grey, Manual. :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise