Cupra 300 delivery times

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Picking mine up from Wolverhampton this weekend. Ordered a stock car at the beginning of September.

5DR, Monsoon Grey, Manual. :D

Exactly what i have ordered. Lucky to pick up a stock one as they were factory order only when i was at the dealer. Maybe it was a cancellation

compactpete

Sep 1, 2017
There are loads of Cupra 5drs available from stock, my dealer offered me a choice of all colours bar silver.

Last edited:

compactpete

Sep 1, 2017
Mine said none and poster on piston heads confirmed the same

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well your dealer clearly didn't bother checking, I ordered my Nevada White 5dr DSG On 1st Sept, collected 12th Sept. Could have had Black, Grey, Blue, Red or White.

I was told there were no three doors and none of the cars had options, I didn't ask about manuals, although my dealer had a Nevada White manual in their pound, unsold I believe.

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Well your dealer clearly didn't bother checking, I ordered my Nevada White 5dr DSG On 1st Sept, collected 12th Sept. Could have had Black, Grey, Blue, Red or White.

I was told there were no three doors and none of the cars had options, I didn't ask about manuals, although my dealer had a Nevada White manual in their pound, unsold I believe.
I ordered mine July and none at that point. It's now nearly the end of September so the situation will be different again. Hence none being available as of today.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Been quoted - 'unconfirmed build week of week 7, 2018, week commencing 12 February, but this date may come forward'

Thats on a Leon Cupra 300 5 Door Manual (no extra's) order ordered 20 August 17

Info prior to 'disruptions' in Catalonia recently

April/May 18 delivery now looking good ...:rofl:

Sloppzz

Oct 26, 2017
I ordered mine mid September through a Leasing broker who had a dealer with cars on order already and is quoting a mid / late november delivery. Even said I could put options on it at the time of ordering as long as it was ordered there and then as it was due for build. Only went for the speaker pack, hi res screen, camera pack and winter pack though. When I asked about the performance pack neither the broker or the dealership could quote me for it.

Been 5 weeks sincer ordering and no update from them despite chasing as they said I would get regular updates on the progress. Not looking good

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.