Changing the sound equalizer manually?

SpeedBlade

May 13, 2017
Hey I'm interested in seeing your bassy eq settings.
You able to type out the settings?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry totally forgot to upload it.

Here are my settings. I have the 2017 FR.
3efa6cbd42df3c98c5f9fbed95cfbe7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand
Here's some info, it can be a bit esoteric, but the basic adjustment theory worked for me. The interesting part was about reducing freqs in some bands to boost others.
http://www.carstereochick.com/2012/...djust-frequencies-on-stereo-equalizer-3134898

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
has any one tried just swutching the sub... like use the wires that are leading to the original sub... and put it in your own sub...?

RavH

Jul 23, 2020
Will be giving some of these settings a try as i can't seem to find the right balance for my facelift Leon.

Question - How do i know if i have Seat sound system or not? Looking at my settings i dont have a subwoofer setting so i presume i just have standard system?

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire
Worth noting if you use CarPlay/BT w/ Spotify, the EQ you set in Spotify settings carries over to the car. I've squeezed some extra very low end bass out of my stock speaker system by combining the Spotify and car EQ. Androids often have a system level EQ which does carry over BT, but not Android Auto!

Reactions: RavH

Wastedagen

Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
Worth noting if you use CarPlay/BT w/ Spotify, the EQ you set in Spotify settings carries over to the car. I've squeezed some extra very low end bass out of my stock speaker system by combining the Spotify and car EQ. Androids often have a system level EQ which does carry over BT, but not Android Auto!
Yeah I do the same with my BT and Power amp. Use both Poweramp built in equaliser and cars equaliser to fine tune the sound just right for me.
Along with both my kenwood underseat subs I haven't found the need to upgrade the stock sound system at all...

RavH

Jul 23, 2020

Ah cheers for this, never knew that! will try it out tomorrow :)