New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
@kanyewest you also need to bring your car to the next NW Meet

i will definitely make the next one man. i only had to skip this one because i had no holiday allowance left from work, but be assured ill bring my 6L ibiza along to the next one; i wont stand for every SCN meet-up being filled with leons!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
i will definitely make the next one man. i only had to skip this one because i had no holiday allowance left from work, but be assured ill bring my 6L ibiza along to the next one; i wont stand for every SCN meet-up being filled with leons!

We’ve been after some Ibiza’s attending the meets so you could be the first. @Jimbobcook will need to make a new model so we can have the cleanest Ibiza as well as the cleanest Leon.

Deleted member 103408

Well maybe I can bring my daughters Yellow Ibiza FR Along to add a bit of competition to the event, I would like the Cleanest Diesel award please.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
Well maybe I can bring my daughters Yellow Ibiza FR Along to add a bit of competition to the event, I would like the Cleanest Diesel award please.
if you bring that ibiza along, youll at least prevent me from winning any awards without having done anything extraordinary ;)
now we can get competitive!

Deleted member 103408

Dont worry I am not allowed to win any prices there are far to many detailers on the management committee :) but it would be nice to have some non leon cars (and more leons as well) and given enough time we might even get @Belam and his Atteca along.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Due to the price of every other 1:43 scale SEAT i'll be getting another MK2 Leon Cupra for another Trophy as I enjoyed making it... Anyone got a MK2 Leon Cupra/R they would like me to copy? Needs to be a Cupra or Cupra R as I don't have the BTCC body kit to hand haha

What will it be for and what car to copy lol open to ideas

Deleted member 103408

In that case the competition is for the best exhaust note, or the Lowest Ride, or least used rear seat :)

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
What about getting this and modifying it for Mk1 Cars.

d43b1be9161cff8164a29f7e36c995bd.jpg

Available on EBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Seat-Leon-...0%26rvr_ts%3D38f8f1261680a99c459317a7fffd067d

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We should have a whip round at the next meet to get one or one of the MK3’s.
I'd love to do @theoldboys motor as its got loads of little bits which make things more fun to build lol not seen any STs for sale either which is a shame... The mk3's are going for between £60 and £80 each which is insane! I guess we will need a spare of each incase people with a trophy cannot make it to the meet lol