what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Got a phonecall from my dealer that the car I've ordered cant be built. Got an offer to get a ST R instead, just waiting for the final price
Nice! Be interesting to see if it ever comes to the UK. But still suspecting it won't based on the number of Carbons on Autotrader. Shame really.

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Nice! Be interesting to see if it ever comes to the UK. But still suspecting it won't based on the number of Carbons on Autotrader. Shame really.

Starting price is about £35k. SEAT is giving me a decent discount to make the price about the same as the car I've ordered (according to my dealer). Still waiting for the email :) Cupra ST R is available in 4 colors, Magnetic Tech, midnight black, Nevada White and a R exlusive color called Blackness Grey metallic

Reactions: Damo H

mm46

Mar 23, 2017
Please tell me that's the price for a set of 4 and not just one alloy?!

It says below: “Full set, fitted price including VAT. Excludes tyres.”

I bought these new from eBay for a little less so this price seems ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-162428_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20190221-162428_Drive.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: Damo H

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I finally got round to installing an uprated dsg trans mount. Having arms like Mr tickle and child's hands would have helped massively! The job itself isn't difficult, it's access to the mount to body bolts that is a real pain in the rear as the wiring loom runs directly above. One of the bolts had rusted badly so prayed it would take the strain which it did. Mount installed with new bolts. Quick test drive round block and no nasty noises so all seems good with no discernable increase in nvh. Coilovers arrived as well today but that's a job too far for my ham fists, sausage fingers and novelty socket set ;) I'm praying the misses doesn't find them in the garage as I told a little white lie and said I'd only bought springs... I forgot to mention they had shocks attached ;) ;)

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I finally got round to installing an uprated dsg trans mount. Having arms like Mr tickle and child's hands would have helped massively! The job itself isn't difficult, it's access to the mount to body bolts that is a real pain in the rear as the wiring loom runs directly above. One of the bolts had rusted badly so prayed it would take the strain which it did. Mount installed with new bolts. Quick test drive round block and no nasty noises so all seems good with no discernable increase in nvh. Coilovers arrived as well today but that's a job too far for my ham fists, sausage fingers and novelty socket set ;) I'm praying the misses doesn't find them in the garage as I told a little white lie and said I'd only bought springs... I forgot to mention they had shocks attached ;) ;)

I’m sure it works both ways Kiddo.....the misses at some point has pulled something out of the wardrobe and your like”never seen that before” and they are like “yeah I’ve had it ages just thought I’d wear it now”(they think we are stupid)..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Hi,

How much did it cost and is there any choice of options or is it full options only? My friend is thinking about one..

Price starts around €40k (in sweden) 4 different colours, Magnetic Tech / Midnight Black / Nevada White and the new exclusive R colour Blackness Grey. All regular options is available, but the R have a few things standard like rear view camera.

Reactions: S4BiT

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I’m sure it works both ways Kiddo.....the misses at some point has pulled something out of the wardrobe and your like”never seen that before” and they are like “yeah I’ve had it ages just thought I’d wear it now”(they think we are stupid)..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very true deano... The misses often pulls out unseen clothes from wardrobe but tells me she's had them for ages. She'll quickly change the subject when I tell her the tags are still attached ;) My concern is if she finds out how much I'd spent, she would wear my balls as earrings

Reactions: Deano j1971

Blowski

Cupra 280 DSG
Mar 23, 2018
Gave the car a clean today as it’s like spring time on the Kent coast today. Also noticed at work yesterday that the person next to me was parked like an arse and was really close to my car... this is the result! Fuming!
12c25d2cbade14e47d56d01c449e0a76.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cupra_2019

Jan 25, 2019
Fitted some puddle lights. No a fan of how aftermarket they are but they do the job. Surprised the car doesn't come standard with puddle lights.

Also ordered a copper insert for the front cupra flag grill badge to tie in with the copper theme.

Attachments

• IMG_20190223_182912.jpg
    IMG_20190223_182912.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_20190223_183004.jpg
    IMG_20190223_183004.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 165
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.