Where do you put your mobile?

Lors

Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys,

Just wondering where do you put your mobiles with the limited space.

Its fine if using bluetooth and sticking phone in front tray but a real pain to plug in usb for android auto, the phone just hangs out and annoys me ;-)

Any suggestions? Maybe short usb cable with 90 degree connectors?

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
I use a very short usb-c cable with 90 degree connectors. This allows my OnePlus 3 to sit flat in the front tray. It's a snug fit so wouldn't work as well with a bigger phone.

Reactions: Lors

Lors

Mar 6, 2019
I use a very short usb-c cable with 90 degree connectors. This allows my OnePlus 3 to sit flat in the front tray. It's a snug fit so wouldn't work as well with a bigger phone.

Yeah I'm just looking at the 90 degree ones.

Thanks mate. Just trying figure out good length.

Lors

Mar 6, 2019
Thats perfect mate, just ordered one.
Not much to lose at £5.99.

Thanks very much for that :)

Simon Barker

Dec 21, 2018
Did you order left or right? If you put in slot one surely you want a right one I think? Can't work it out

lntghll

Aug 13, 2018
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and slot it into the passenger side net when plugged in

Crhunter212

Dec 30, 2018
I have an iPhone 7 Plus and slot it into the passenger side net when plugged in

What spec have you got? I have a 2019 fr sport and don't have a net my note 9 will not fit in the front tray with a cable plugged in (even tried an angled one) and slides about the front seat. Was hoping to find a discreet place to get a holder but can't see anywhere or anything for one to go

Jonny Brewer

Dec 4, 2018
What spec have you got? I have a 2019 fr sport and don't have a net my note 9 will not fit in the front tray with a cable plugged in (even tried an angled one) and slides about the front seat. Was hoping to find a discreet place to get a holder but can't see anywhere or anything for one to go
Run a cable from the USB port under the centre console trim and into the arm rest that's what I did

SPIFRS

Aug 8, 2018
I just put mine in the gap just behind the handbrake. (No armrest) it's usually plugged into a lighter socket usb charger as that'll give me more juice over the usbs under the screen, so there is comfortable for me.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.