Leon Leasing

PaulyM

still learning
Apr 6, 2011
Cheshire
Try fleetprices.co.uk or synergy automotive. Synergy usually have some good last minute deals. Personally used fp twice with no issues and the sales team are usually quick with queries.

Reactions: Subc

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
A good value lease is usually found via the in stock special offers, where a big lender has ordered a boat load of popular models and brokers earn commission in shifting them. The close the boat gets to the UK then the cheaper the deals, but you'll need to shop around the brokers and time it just right - but you might end up with a different car, while saving £100 a month.

Otherwise most brokers are fairly similar in price, once you compare on the same terms - check the initial payment, annual mileage and term all match.

surrealjam

Jan 8, 2015

Looks like that's the same as this deal on leasing.com - https://leasing.com/main-dealers/crewe-seat/seat/leon/340018009/ (inc VAT that's £218 a month).

Interestingly, it's listed as business in both but on the SEAT Warrington website they include VAT which is normally only the case for personal leases. I'm not sure if there is any particular reason why a private "buyer" couldn't take a business lease out, as long as the VAT is paid?

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019

Ben GT

Jan 7, 2015
September?

I ordered about a week ago from LO, and they said end of next month provisionally...

Seems crazy to wait till Sept, I'm sure production of this mark will stop then as a new model is coming out i thought?
That seems somewhat unrealistic

I ordered through LO in January and I’ve been quoted third week of June after originally being told beginning of April

Paulr23

Jan 14, 2019
That seems somewhat unrealistic

I ordered through LO in January and I’ve been quoted third week of June after originally being told beginning of April
Completely agree with you. They told me in June on the phone then emailed me the other day to say end of April

JonnyG

Mar 18, 2019
My current lease ends in September, so I can't take delivery before then, but I didn't want to miss out on the current great deals which IMHO won't be beaten between then and now.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I got mine from a seat dealership through volkswagen finance

36 month lease
10k per year

Leon 1.5 tsi 130
Upgraded 18” alloys from the FR sport
Service package

£255 deposit £255 a month

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.