Thinking of leasing advise needed.

Fester999

May 17, 2020
My wife has decided that she wants an automatic instead of a manual.
My current car is a 17 plate leon fr 1.4.
Its paid for only done 19000 miles.
I might sell it and lease.
Never leased before.
Where is the best places to go?
Main dealer or different company?
Cheers

Sly870

Jan 10, 2021
Hi :) Only the PHEV currently though - Petrols soon.

Hey bud,

Yeah, not keen on that 245PS version, heard a video of it, sounds like a really bad generator. Might try lease a 1.5 TSi Leon for now and work my way up to a Cupra...

Or just skip that and go for a 2020 Cupra (still more affordable then the other hot hatch I was contemplating) :ROFLMAO:

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hey bud,

Yeah, not keen on that 245PS version, heard a video of it, sounds like a really bad generator. Might try lease a 1.5 TSi Leon for now and work my way up to a Cupra...

Or just skip that and go for a 2020 Cupra (still more affordable then the other hot hatch I was contemplating) :ROFLMAO:

You may find some MK3 Leon CUPRA's still in stock if you look around. The Mk4s are imminent for ordering. We'll update the site when we have more info.

Reactions: Sly870

Sly870

Jan 10, 2021
You may find some MK3 Leon CUPRA's still in stock if you look around. The Mk4s are imminent for ordering. We'll update the site when we have more info.

Yeah, I am shopping around. I was originally looking at a GR Yaris but just a bit too much money. If I can't find a lease on a MK3 Cupra, I will most likely get a FR until the MK4 leases come around.

Reactions: Syphon
Oct 20, 2019
Hull
Wow - that is not bad! Through where if I may ask?
Leasing options is the broker and the car came to me through Arval. Ordered it July 2020 got delivered on 27th august 2020.
I’ve looked on leasing options today and the mk3 Cupra is no longer listed on the website but it could be worth contacting Arval andseeing if they have any knocking around.

Reactions: Sly870

Sly870

Jan 10, 2021
Leasing options is the broker and the car came to me through Arval. Ordered it July 2020 got delivered on 27th august 2020.
I’ve looked on leasing options today and the mk3 Cupra is no longer listed on the website but it could be worth contacting Arval andseeing if they have any knocking around.

Ah, yeah, doubt they would have any this far on haha

motormadmarc

Dec 24, 2020
Norfolk, Next To The Sea 🐟
My wife has decided that she wants an automatic instead of a manual.
My current car is a 17 plate leon fr 1.4.
Its paid for only done 19000 miles.
I might sell it and lease.
Never leased before.
Where is the best places to go?
Main dealer or different company?
Cheers

Hi there.

I've just got my first leased vehicle, a brand new Leon TSI SE Dynamic. This was advertised back In November under special offers. And the company who I went with Is selectcarleasing.co.uk. I spent quite a bit of time looking around at what leasing companys were available and decided on the above mentioned. They are so much cheaper then going to a main dealer and have literally got hundreds of good reviews. And by memory I'm paying less than £160 per month. This also Includes an extra £12 a month for a service package. So apart from the one main service a year, this also covers tyres, bulbs, wiper blades, brakes etc. Also just to mention, I get free road tax for 3 years and full breakdown cover as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fester999
Oct 20, 2019
Hull
Hi there.

I've just got my first leased vehicle, a brand new Leon TSI SE Dynamic. This was advertised back In November under special offers. And the company who I went with Is selectcarleasing.co.uk. I spent quite a bit of time looking around at what leasing companys were available and decided on the above mentioned. They are so much cheaper then going to a main dealer and have literally got hundreds of good reviews. And by memory I'm paying less than £160 per month. That also Includes an extra £12 add on for a service package. So apart from the one main service a year, this also covers tyres, bulbs, wiper blades, brakes etc. Also just to mention, I get free road tax for 3 years and full breakdown cover as well.
Mine also covers tax and I Think all leasing covers the tax as they are the register keepers/owners of the vehicle

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.