Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The new SEAT Leon has been awarded a maximum five-star safety rating from independent testing organisation, Euro NCAP.

Both the combustion engine (petrol and diesel) and plug-in hybrid variants of the new Leon were tested by Euro NCAP, scoring highly in all areas: Adult Occupant 92%, Child Occupant 88%, Vulnerable Road User 71% and Safety Assist 80%.

Occupants benefit from the inclusion of seven airbags as standard, including the new front-central airbag that prevents head contact between the driver and front passenger in the event of a side collision.

A range of the latest active safety systems use data from a variety of feeds and sensors ensures new Leon sees the road ahead like never before and, importantly, is ready to adapt and react to changing driving scenarios.

Systems including Autonomous Emergency Braking, Side and Exit Assist, Traffic Sign Recognition, Traffic Jam Assist, Light Assist and Pre-Crash Assist, work in unison to create a protective bubble...

Continue reading...

Reactions: Jimbobcook

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
I'm also glad to hear that, I borrowed one, after 15 mins sat at the dealers we finally got the heater settings to what we required, but I found it very distracting trying to use whilst driving, not sure I'd enjoy a 2 to 4 hour drive trying to operate the heater settings & radio let alone with the nav. also set, just the small 20 min. travel home became a nusance but I guess thats progress. My mk.3 infortainment systems sometimes doesn't work on a cold morning and when it does its slow until it warms up, but I'm able to warm it and the car as I can control the heater, I hate to think what might happen with the Mk.4 if you can't get any heat in the car..

Reactions: Syphon