When did you order, when is it arriving?

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Hi, I’ve just placed an order for a V2 190 DSG 4Drive today and told I should receive it late July. Fingers crossed this doesn’t slip as my Ateca goes back July and I really really don’t want to extend it, it’s one of the early 1.5 manual ‘lemons’.
Looking forward to my first Cupra :)

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Hi, I’ve just placed an order for a V2 190 DSG 4Drive today and told I should receive it late July. Fingers crossed this doesn’t slip as my Ateca goes back July and I really really don’t want to extend it, it’s one of the early 1.5 manual ‘lemons’.
Looking forward to my first Cupra :)
Wow that's quick, well in the current climate, would have been normal, hope it holds true for you and it does get delivered in that time, I ordered a Leon ST FR, in August, I'm due to collect it end of the month.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Wow that's quick, well in the current climate, would have been normal, hope it holds true for you and it does get delivered in that time, I ordered a Leon ST FR, in August, I'm due to collect it end of the month.

I know right? I had a Tiguan PHEV on order which was ordered in October 21 and still had no build week assigned (not even a provisional) and saw lots of doom and gloom online in the press and on forums about VW parts shortages, Wolfsburg factory shutdowns and a line flying around about no promises about being able to deliver hybrids this year even. So I sacked it off and here we are.
although I’m not sure why SEAT/Cupra can knock models out in three months, I guess it’s very model dependant as I think the Tarraco is a 12 month lead time due to being assembled in Wolfsburg too?

Reactions: Leonfr140

Joey2cool

Nov 14, 2007
Wiltshire
If anyone is waiting for a car from Seat in Southampton, I drove past there this afternoon with work and they were unloading 3 Formentors from a transporter. A red one, a black one (mine I hope), and I think the other one was grey.
Hopefully a white one too that was due there today!

Clarkey123

Apr 15, 2022
Ordered my v2 1.5 dsg asphalt blue no other add ons on 23/03 from a Cupra dealer. I was given a delivery in June July time, not holding my breath though. Will keep you guys updated on what happens 👍

benish7

Feb 15, 2022
I know right? I had a Tiguan PHEV on order which was ordered in October 21 and still had no build week assigned (not even a provisional) and saw lots of doom and gloom online in the press and on forums about VW parts shortages, Wolfsburg factory shutdowns and a line flying around about no promises about being able to deliver hybrids this year even. So I sacked it off and here we are.
although I’m not sure why SEAT/Cupra can knock models out in three months, I guess it’s very model dependant as I think the Tarraco is a 12 month lead time due to being assembled in Wolfsburg too?
I ordered a Formentor hybrid in October too. InitialIy expected build week was in march. It then slipped to July. I had an update yesterday saying wk20 - mid May now. So hybrids must be back on the agenda!!

I went ahead and ordered a 310 instead, that I think is currently on ship. Not sure what to do now! 😂

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
Ordered my v2 1.5 dsg asphalt blue no other add ons on 23/03 from a Cupra dealer. I was given a delivery in June July time, not holding my breath though. Will keep you guys updated on what happens 👍
At least the estimates seem to be consistent. I’ll give them that!

Fr2013

Apr 9, 2014
I ordered a Formentor hybrid in October too. InitialIy expected build week was in march. It then slipped to July. I had an update yesterday saying wk20 - mid May now. So hybrids must be back on the agenda!!

I went ahead and ordered a 310 instead, that I think is currently on ship. Not sure what to do now! 😂
Haha don’t blame you! I just wanted a bit more certainty and VW weren’t giving me that, they’re all over the place.
At least here, following the tracker things seem to be a little more stable and predictable.

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
Ordered this week, 1.5 Tsi with pan roof, electric tailgate and XL safety pack.
been told September delivery but have not had any official notification as of yet.
I have also given up on a VW Tiguan R-Line ordered last august.

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
Well…I WAS gonna keep quiet as I didn’t want to possibly “Jinx” anything (We paper makers are a superstitious lot🥴) but I have a 1.5 DSG on order from 01/03/22 expected delivery 01/05/22, haven’t been expecting this at all going by experiences on here, and rightly so it would appear, have just received an E-mail with an “Estimated” build week of week 20 (So five weeks away) but this is yet to be confirmed so who knows🤷🏻‍♂️ The cynical side of me wonders if this is more the dealer just trying to keep me hopeful🙄 guess we’ll just have to wait and see🤞🏻

nielsstrychi

Waiting form September on a cupra formentor hybrid
Feb 16, 2022
Belgium
Got answer of the garage that it is build and waiting on the factory parking in Barcelona for transport. Before they told me second half of March i would have it :/

Hope i wil have it end month or begin May.

Reactions: Leonfr140

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Got answer of the garage that it is build and waiting on the factory parking in Barcelona for transport. Before they told me second half of March i would have it :/

Hope i wil have it end month or begin May.
Mine was built week 11, took about 2 weeks till a boat picked it up (was unlucky with the location of boats) and am due to collect it end of next week, assuming it gets there in time, its currently waiting on transport from port I believe.

Reactions: nielsstrychi

FormentorZ

Mar 17, 2022
UK
I luckily picked up my Formentor last week on the 14th April, ordered on the 28th January. VZ2 310 Magnetic Grey with Beats Audio option and Metallic paint, order was placed as a walk in and managed to get a great deal. I dealt with Peter Owens at Cupra in Portsmouth who was great throughout and managed to get the whole process sorted in under 3 months. Which after reading some horror stories on here I was not anticipating could be done. I don't live in Portsmouth so it was 90% done remotely via email and phone calls but all very smooth. If anyone is looking to get a Formentor, worth giving them a call to see if they can help!

With regards to the car, I love it, haven't stopped smiling ear to ear driving it! I was very much on the fence about going for the 310BHP version but I don't regret it one single bit, it is a joy to drive. Getting around 37mpg on motorway drives and less on short journeys but that is to be expected. The petrol blue interior really finishes off the car nicely and in my opinion nicer than the standard black but would probably only suit some exterior car colours.

JoshJohnsonUK

Oct 17, 2017
I luckily picked up my Formentor last week on the 14th April, ordered on the 28th January. VZ2 310 Magnetic Grey with Beats Audio option and Metallic paint, order was placed as a walk in and managed to get a great deal. I dealt with Peter Owens at Cupra in Portsmouth who was great throughout and managed to get the whole process sorted in under 3 months. Which after reading some horror stories on here I was not anticipating could be done. I don't live in Portsmouth so it was 90% done remotely via email and phone calls but all very smooth. If anyone is looking to get a Formentor, worth giving them a call to see if they can help!

With regards to the car, I love it, haven't stopped smiling ear to ear driving it! I was very much on the fence about going for the 310BHP version but I don't regret it one single bit, it is a joy to drive. Getting around 37mpg on motorway drives and less on short journeys but that is to be expected. The petrol blue interior really finishes off the car nicely and in my opinion nicer than the standard black but would probably only suit some exterior car colours.
How do you find the Beats Audio? Hoping to hear about collecting mine at some point this week or next

Bannanaboi

Mar 29, 2022
Ordered a 1.5 TSI DSG, only option was desire red. Done through lease company on 11/02/22 with expected delivery date on June. Last month's update was for May and now we are waiting for end of the month for another update from Cupra. Supplying dealer is Group 1 automotive in Hatfield.

Has anyone been given an SLI number as my current car order process, the lease company have me one. But for the formentor I'm not getting anything from my lease provider. I needed it to hello get a formal extension for my Leon which is going back in may. So looks like I planned it poorly and I'll be without car for a couple weeks. Can't get an informal extension add I've had one for 6 months already.

Clarkey123

Apr 15, 2022
Has anyone been given an SLI number as my current car order process, the lease company have me one. But for the formentor I'm not getting anything from my lease provider. I needed it to hello get a formal extension for my Leon which is going back in may. So looks like I planned it poorly and I'll be without car for a couple weeks. Can't get an informal extension add I've had one for 6 months already.
There doesnt seem to be any consistancy with delivery dates and estimates. Some people get theirs sooner, some later. It seems to be down to luck. I ordered mine from a cupra branch 23/03 and have not heard anything since. They estimate it will be ready for pick up June or July but honestly not expecting it until September.

What is an SLI number?

Clarkey123

Apr 15, 2022

Congrats mate, hope you enjoy. Upload some pictures of it to this, bit of torture for everyone haha

Reactions: FormentorZ

Bannanaboi

Mar 29, 2022
There doesnt seem to be any consistancy with delivery dates and estimates. Some people get theirs sooner, some later. It seems to be down to luck. I ordered mine from a cupra branch 23/03 and have not heard anything since. They estimate it will be ready for pick up June or July but honestly not expecting it until September.

What is an SLI number?

Shipping letter of instruction, usually make after the car had been made.

benish7

Feb 15, 2022
SLI number is the same as a manufacturer order number. If you ring Seat customer services and go for option 7 and give them this order number, they’ll ring through to the sales team and get an update for you.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.