When did you order, when is it arriving?

Jonouk1

Formentor V2 190
Aug 1, 2015
Bradford
Well…I WAS gonna keep quiet as I didn’t want to possibly “Jinx” anything (We paper makers are a superstitious lot🥴) but I have a 1.5 DSG on order from 01/03/22 expected delivery 01/05/22, haven’t been expecting this at all going by experiences on here, and rightly so it would appear, have just received an E-mail with an “Estimated” build week of week 20 (So five weeks away) but this is yet to be confirmed so who knows🤷🏻‍♂️ The cynical side of me wonders if this is more the dealer just trying to keep me hopeful🙄 guess we’ll just have to wait and see🤞🏻
I'm b/w 20 too for my V2 190 it's not confirmed but fingers crossed

Last edited:
Reactions: Doogle

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Finally received that call from the dealer! The car arrived yesterday afternoon, collection arranged for 1.30pm on Saturday. Now it's time to count down the hours!
When did it arrive at UK port? Which UK port? Which dealer? Mine arrived at Tyne last Thursday and still in theory waiting for it to be transported to the dealer, which is very frustrating, meant to be collecting it next Thursday!!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Cuprandy

Apr 6, 2022
When did it arrive at UK port? Which UK port? Which dealer? Mine arrived at Tyne last Thursday and still in theory waiting for it to be transported to the dealer, which is very frustrating, meant to be collecting it next Thursday!!

Mine arrived on the boat at Sheerness on 8th April as tracked on 'vesselfinder'. I was contacted by the dealer on the 10th to say car was in the UK, but frustratingly nothing for 12 days since - despite me seeing some new Formentors being offloaded just before Easter at the dealership. Chased the dealer up yesterday and just waiting for another update, but I was really hoping to have the car by this weekend.

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Mine arrived on the boat at Sheerness on 8th April as tracked on 'vesselfinder'. I was contacted by the dealer on the 10th to say car was in the UK, but frustratingly nothing for 12 days since - despite me seeing some new Formentors being offloaded just before Easter at the dealership. Chased the dealer up yesterday and just waiting for another update, but I was really hoping to have the car by this weekend.
Cheers for that, oh really that's annoying, you'll have it for the bank hols next weekend though!! Give it a proper go etc!!

Good to know they can turn it around pretty quickly!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cuprandy

Splosho

Aug 31, 2021
Greater Manchester
My car was at Grimsby port for about 2 weeks before I was told it arrived at the dealership by the lease company. Hopefully you'll hear something soon!

Ian. Glasgow

Nov 15, 2021

It took Arnold Clark 3 weeks to collect mine from Tyne, blaming lack of transporter drivers. Got my car 2 weeks ago, loving it. Well worth the wait, albeit frustrating.

Reactions: Leonfr140

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
It took Arnold Clark 3 weeks to collect mine from Tyne, blaming lack of transporter drivers. Got my car 2 weeks ago, loving it. Well worth the wait, albeit frustrating.
Oh yay!! Sounds promising!! I've booked business travel and was trying to combine it with collecting, I'm fast running out of time!! Been looking at companies I'm that desperate, but £270 to get it picked up and taken to Crewe!

Ian. Glasgow

Nov 15, 2021
Oh yay!! Sounds promising!! I've booked business travel and was trying to combine it with collecting, I'm fast running out of time!! Been looking at companies I'm that desperate, but £270 to get it picked up and taken to Crewe!

It's nearly with you, I certainly wouldn't be paying £270 for transport your dealer should be providing. Hope you get it soon and look forward to your photos. 🤞

benish7

Feb 15, 2022
I did a live chat with Seat customer services earlier…
They had previously said my 310 was sat in Barcelona, but it in fact made it onto the Aquarius Ace and arrived in Grimsby on Wednesday!

Now to await the dealer phone call! But also wait and see if my hybrid order skips forward too (as it’s currently showing wk21). If it improves and gets a confirmed build week, I’ll ditch the 310 and go with the original 😂😂

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Quick question for anyone who bought off Stockport, did they stick any stickers in your rear window before picking the car up? I know some dealers (of various brands) have a habit of doing this, and want to make sure I ask them not to on mine if it's something they do.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.